Simple Trading Method - page 16

Sorry for the post, it was very unclear. I was just making an observation of my own IA account activity and the entries I made. I understand the rules and the entries, they are simple. What I will do is just post results. I will be happy to answer any questions on what and how I am using the basket tool as I post results .

PEACE

BTW up 1700 pips..

trader101:
The way you explain it in this post.. You are doing it all wrong. Which ones the IA and which one is the TA? I suggest you read again the guidelines.Julius

how to use this hedgesim? please can someone explain it to me. what does the NET BUY means if it's negative (red) and what does it means if it's positive green? what do i do?

and what does the top 1 to 6 green for? if the type is sell or buy and the bottom 7 to 14 red means?

safigulaulia -- please go read the links posted on the first post. The answer to all of your questions lies within.

balouf -- any indicator you see mentioned on this thread can be found via the links on the first post. I tried to attach the indi but it is a .ex4 file and I was unable to attach it.

T101 and gang -- sorry for the absence, life has been extremely busy these last few weeks. I've made a few trades here or there when time permitted with good success but am back at it now. I've increased equity by 15% today alone.

thanks for sharing

discover more trading strategy

investingjeff:
safigulaulia -- please go read the links posted on the first post. The answer to all of your questions lies within. balouf -- any indicator you see mentioned on this thread can be found via the links on the first post. I tried to attach the indi but it is a .ex4 file and I was unable to attach it. T101 and gang -- sorry for the absence, life has been extremely busy these last few weeks. I've made a few trades here or there when time permitted with good success but am back at it now. I've increased equity by 15% today alone.

Same here Jeff, miss trading for a week. Do lot of field work this week. Maybe next week we trade again.

Julius

ariesto:
thanks for sharingdiscover more trading strategy

Welcome.

is this a commercial or what???

Sir,

please check your box, I PMed you.

sweetjoshan

trader101:
Same here Jeff, miss trading for a week. Do lot of field work this week. Maybe next week we trade again.Julius

hello again,

I am following this system for a while now but still have difficulties in entrance and exit!

Dont really know what time frame of the TradeHedge I have to use and if I should trade the pairs that have just crossed the line or which are on top and bottom. (I know when to trade them all^^)

Sry for my stupid question but english is a foreign language to me and I still have got problems to really understand the system (have read many many posts already!)

So please if possible explain what to do on the following picture.

(This damn crisis has made the market that flat! I never expected this. But this systems seems not to be moved by the crisis alot!)

Thx very much for any support.

Files:
Picture1.png  491 kb

traderontheway:
hello again, I am following this system for a while now but still have difficulties in entrance and exit! Dont really know what time frame of the TradeHedge I have to use and if I should trade the pairs that have just crossed the line or which are on top and bottom. (I know when to trade them all^^) Sry for my stupid question but english is a foreign language to me and I still have got problems to really understand the system (have read many many posts already!) So please if possible explain what to do on the following picture. (This damn crisis has made the market that flat! I never expected this. But this systems seems not to be moved by the crisis alot!) Thx very much for any support.

Hey TraderOnTheWay, I don't trade the jumpers I only trade the basket signals. There are plenty of pips available on a daily basis trading the bastket so why trade the pairs unless you are trying to pass the time in between basket trades.

I try to stick with the highest probability trades. One of the hardest things as a trader to do is not overtrade. I know for myself, I felt like I needed to be in the market to make things happen. Well, things happened and it often resulted in a drop in my equity. I now jealously guard my equity, if that means I miss a couple of good trades so be it, chances are for the two good ones I missed I avoided about 5 bad ones. Just my two cents.

investingjeff:
Hey TraderOnTheWay, I don't trade the jumpers I only trade the basket signals. There are plenty of pips available on a daily basis trading the bastket so why trade the pairs unless you are trying to pass the time in between basket trades. I try to stick with the highest probability trades. One of the hardest things as a trader to do is not overtrade. I know for myself, I felt like I needed to be in the market to make things happen. Well, things happened and it often resulted in a drop in my equity. I now jealously guard my equity, if that means I miss a couple of good trades so be it, chances are for the two good ones I missed I avoided about 5 bad ones. Just my two cents.

Hey investingjeff, have you traded attracting and repelling pairs? If so what is your take on it? thanks in advance p.s are you related to the investingjeff at old orangeroshan?

Reason: