Simple Trading Method - page 21

can someone explain how to install this thing? I put it in the scrpts folder and clicked and drug it to my chart, checked live trade, and nothing happens. What do I need to do to set it up? Sorry for the preschool-level question but im new to MT4, scripts, and EAs etc. Thanks!

ncmd:
HiThanks for the reply, but how can you have a max drawdown of $ 500 if you are trading 14 stadarded lots the spreads alone come to around $ 740 with FXDD. I am trading 14 pairs at 100K lot each. Last week was bad for me, I could not find an entry with the AI account or the Orest indi. but I thought because I only checked them like 2-3 times a day. I am attaching a PDF file with some print screen of last Monday IA... What would you do or what would you be waiting for? All last week the IA was simillar to that, while the orest indi was giving good buy strong and sell strong signals, so I did not do anything !!!.. Would you sell G/c and G/u alone since they stayed on top for most the day ?

The fold value is defaulted at $560 that is 40pips x 14 pairs x $1 if your are trading $1 a pip. If you are trading more than 0.1 lot then you need to change to a more higher account protect EA.

Reealjrd:
Friends trading in mini lots is the better option for new traders here. Trading in mini lots will tell you the exact position were do you stand while you trade.

As long as it is a demo account that will serve as your IA you can determine where you stand.

RedPadisha:
Hey guys, its been fun but since these threads are now apart of a commercial endeavor I don't feel like being apart of them any more. For those learning this, you really dont need to be taught anything, all the material is out there, and unless you learn it yourself and make it your own then you won't succeed at trading.

I dont give a rats behind if you stop reading. Stop preaching like you are a part of this system. You were never a part of my system. A couple of post from you doesnt make make you know my system.

I dont need any permission from you or anybody else how i am going to proceed in imparting my system, be it for free or commercial.

ncmd:
In my AI account I trade Mini or micro lots but in the other account I trade full stadard lots

More like a statement than a questions isnt it. It is an IA not AI.

T-rex:
I still want to know how you handle spreads with that many lots.

If you can be specific with your questions then perhaps i could answer it.

Errr.. It’s really difficult for me to ask for this but I am new in forex market and I don’t know too much about it, Could someone help me telling me how I can trade and where? Is it that difficult? Do I need too much money to start in this? Thanks for ur hel

Twosblind:
can someone explain how to install this thing? I put it in the scrpts folder and clicked and drug it to my chart, checked live trade, and nothing happens. What do I need to do to set it up? Sorry for the preschool-level question but im new to MT4, scripts, and EAs etc. Thanks!

There are some forum that deals with the toturials of MT4 just google it and youll be there in no time.

Salatay:
Errr.. It’s really difficult for me to ask for this but I am new in forex market and I don’t know too much about it, Could someone help me telling me how I can trade and where? Is it that difficult? Do I need too much money to start in this? Thanks for ur hel

There are some forum that deals with the problem of newbies and those that are starting the Forex trading, i suggest you start in there. It may take alittle while to learn this business but it is fun. Welcome to the Forex funworld.

Rookie Discussion @ Forex Factory

Luigifern:
You trade mini lots. That would be 14 mini lots. That would be anywhere between 50 and 75 pips/dollars negative. If it goes in your favor you could quickly be up 200/500/1000 or 1500 pips/dollars. (Approximate)

Yes but it is a two bladed system. It can also deplete your account in no time.

Reason: