HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 214

fxcruiser:
Have you guys demo traded it at all? There is more to it in trading. HAMA is just that an indicator; it's not even a system in itself. However, with proper patience, discipline, and focus, you can trade profitably with it.

Take a look at the chart screenshot below. Where do you find your HPE, your higher probability entry? What would influence your trading decision? What conditions do you want to see before you enter your trade, your exit?

Don't wonder, find out yourself.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi There,

Is this a line chart with heiken ashi???

Xard777

Sorry for my long absence and not replying on your posts. I am just enjoying life here in my jungle beach paradise in Central America [just one of those rewards of trading].

Anyhow, I am back here on TSD thread and I will go over and reply to some of the recent posts. I hope you guys have been riding the EUR sliders in the last few days. Today [May 6, 2010] was like a freefall. Whatever trading method you are using if you have just traded short EUR against any other currency, you would have made tons of pips. The attached screenshot has HAMA on it and the Z3 levels and timing.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

MikeyTrader1:
Hi There,

Is this a line chart with heiken ashi???

Xard777

Xard???

No. I use sma1 close on my charts.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

topcat275:
Iam also trying to find the indicators and template for the Fx system.

topcat,

There is a link on my first post on this thread where you can find the HAMA PAD fx system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

is anyone still trading this system?

Hama pad

Hi there fxcruiser,

I just came across this thread recently. Looks interesting.

I just tried to PM you with a request for the templates and indicators only to find out that I have got to post ten times to qualify. Well, this is the tenth. So a request is in the mail, so to speak.

Thanks in advance.

wooffx

wooffx:
Hi there fxcruiser,

I just came across this thread recently. Looks interesting.

I just tried to PM you with a request for the templates and indicators only to find out that I have got to post ten times to qualify. Well, this is the tenth. So a request is in the mail, so to speak.

Thanks in advance.

wooffx

woffx,

The HAMA indicator can be downloaded via the link on my 1st post. Just attach that on the chart with you chosen pair and time frame. On the screenshot below, I just added sma1 open and sma1 close, add some lines to mark the support and resistance levels on H1 chart for EURJPY. Time your entry with the bounce or break with the corresponding HAMA color on direction. Market condition this week has been very good and made trading a lot simpler and easier. However, condition changes everyday so adapt accordingly.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

witsnpips:
is anyone still trading this system?

witsnpips,

There's gotta be someone out there still trading the HAMA PAD system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello HAMA Traders,

Here is a resource link on Support and Resistance, you all may find helpful.

http://www.pivotfarm.com/daily-trader-notes.html

ENJOY

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
witsnpips,

There's gotta be someone out there still trading the HAMA PAD system.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I traded it as recently as this January

Reason: