Simple Trading Method - page 13

RedPadisha:
Wow, you guys been doing a renovation, so clean in here now. Hey traderontheway, to open all the 14 trades you need TradeHedgeSELLALL TradeHedgeBUYALL You put these into your scripts folder in metatrader. They can also be found on the thread located at Simple Trading Method with trader101 Sorry I'm relatively new to the method so I don't feel entitled to comment on trades, but as Julius was pointing out earlier, one should first learn the original Indicator Account (IA) method before using the more advanced tools, if you go through the above thread, read the latest pdf summarising the method, observe and practice with the IA, then do that with the Orest and other indicators, it will all come naturally ...... well that is just the way I see it. Hope that helps somewhat RedPadisha P.S I know how difficult it is to read infomation in another language, I frequently use Google to translate sites and documents from Polish and Russian to English, maybe you can do the same with your language, just a thought.

Thx a lot for the uploads and for the support. Also thanks to investingjeff for your help.

I will test the system out even more on next week and will keep you update as often as possible, but it seem that this system is already proven to be very profitable if it's used in the right way!

Also thx to trader101 for posting the system and answering many questions for like 10times again and again.

Greetz. traderontheway

The way I understand it is maybe he needs a summary of what makes your system trade effectively because it could be really challenging for one who just stumbled across this thread newly to start all the way from the thread "Simple Trading Method with Trader 101", assimilate it and still be abreast with what is happening currently with the method also, with all those intimidating indicators and EAs that were voluntered by contributors, a newbie can easily get discouraged. Maybe he needs the relevant indicators and EAs you are using to make it easier for him

How I am coping is that I make a hardcopy of all the threads and I read them page by page. It is a crazy idea but that is how I am coping.

But Julius, if he is really a bother to you, just call my attention and I will whip his a.s.

Cheers all,

sweetjoshan

trader101:
Hello folks,I attached this PM to me by one of the reader who wont go away. It is easy to get annoyed but i will let you decide. Do you think he has the right to demand, merely because he is a busy person and dont want to waste his time. Meaning he want me to waste my time because he dont want to loss his time. Below are the PMs.

Any reports? I see the market has moved a lot today. Good opportunities abound. I was in transit a good part of the day and have been unable to access charts until now . Looking forward to this evening!

T101,

I did well today. Went short about 3:00 GMT (when things settled in), but did not trust it so only half lots, then long at about 9:00 GMT. Then short again at 14:00 GMT

Files:

investingjeff:
Any reports? I see the market has moved a lot today. Good opportunities abound. I was in transit a good part of the day and have been unable to access charts until now . Looking forward to this evening!

I am doing ok and some big lots as well doing good. I did not count how many pips already but im sure in the vicinity of 8,000 perhaps because i have now $7,929.99 in profit.

Julius

Files:
Statement.htm  116 kb

Just playing with the profichart for the first time and this thingy is a master piece. Julius, you are the man. I saw that you really rode on the forex monster yesterday and you and Jeff are really taming the monster. Here is how I am taming the monster gradually.

cheers all

Files:
Statement.htm  116 kb

sweetjoshan:
Just playing with the profichart for the first time and this thingy is a master piece. Julius, you are the man. I saw that you really rode on the forex monster yesterday and you and Jeff are really taming the monster. Here is how I am taming the monster gradually.cheers all

Joshua,

You dont have to re-attached my statement in your post, people can read it already in my last post.

Julius

I was studying your statement so I copied it to my desktop so as to send mine but inadvertently copied yours. I am sorry to clog the thread with irrelevant things.

sweetjoshan

trader101:
Joshua,You dont have to re-attached my statement in your post, people can read it already in my last post.Julius
Files:

sweetjoshan:
I was studying your statement so I copied it to my desktop so as to send mine but inadvertently copied yours. I am sorry to clog the thread with irrelevant things. sweetjoshan

No problem..

Hey you are doing good already.. Is that live or demo. How do you trade? Its only 12 pairs and there are also pairs that are not universal pairs. Can you explain your trading strategy, Joshua?

Julius

Hi Julius,

I am still on demo. I will go live as soon as I have found the perfect scripts, indicators and EAs that will suite my trading habits. How I trade is that I am experimenting on all the scripts, indicators and EAs that were contributed, last week I used the tradehedge that was in post#1 of your previous thread and it optimized for me but this week, I am using the tradehedge that was posted by RedPadisha and it is not optimizing. It opened only 13 trades. I will be experimenting like this until I find the one that suites me best. I am noticing a crash message when I open the basket indicator. Somewhere in the previous thread djmanu experienced such and someone offered a solution. I will go back and re-read the previous to find a solution.

Happy pipping week to you and all.

Joshua

trader101:
No problem..Hey you are doing good already.. Is that live or demo. How do you trade? Its only 12 pairs and there are also pairs that are not universal pairs. Can you explain your trading strategy, Joshua?Julius
Reason: