Simple Trading Method - page 9

Julius,

With what I am learning here, nobody can trick me into any trap again 'cos I have seen and experienced real profits in my demo since I tested your basket method. I gave a fund manager $650 in July this year to trade for me and he managed to build it to $1250 in 3 months period using a method he called the 'PIP MAKER method but alas, he came to me today telling me that due to the rapid steep movements of the ccy pairs that my account is left with only $66.42. I was dumbfounded. I want to collect the $66.42 back from him and maybe with your directives on how to scalp, I can build it up again. What do you say?

I have been going through your account statments and I have seen some dangerous scalping moves you are using which is simple to you but confusing to me/us. Could you please enlighten me/us more.

Thanks.

sweetjoshan

trader101:
Im thinking of changing the Costco pitch to say Sams Club. Costco have enough exposure already and they are not paying me still for the endorsement. LOL Joshan-- now you are stalking me...Dont worry, i will not have a retraining order on you. I know you are eager to learn and trade with success and off course, makes a lot of money. We have some decent traders in this forum and eager to learn and make some dough. So far, i fell comfortable in this forum until the rest know we are here and then it will become rough again. Then i will find again another quiet forum. LOL I was sent an E-mail spam saying that this "Bank Flow Strategy" the one they are selling membership to, makes 7,000 pips in 6 months. And the membership fee is more than $1000 for the year. I caution you to never entertain this kind of trap. Nobody know know anything what the banks are doing even the individual bank. Stay with us and we will hopefully come to tie with their scores if not overtake them.Julius

Hello Julius

I appologies, I rather jumped the gun there. I have been following your method at FF for 3 weeks while also learning another method. You see, although I understand your rules, I wasn't connecting to the soul of anything and that rather got me down because I don't believe in using something if I can't connect to it. Then today I had something like a divine revelation...LOL, about how your method works and almost jumped out my skin. It kind of brought it into my world view so to speak. I see it like a water balloon where the water is dynamic and changes the ballons balance... just my view.

I must thank you Julius for the basket method, to it all other ways of trading pale in insignificance, you are truly one of the great traders.

Phew know I have to go read all the threads over again.....

With the greatest respect.

RedPadisha

RedPadisha:
Hello Julius I appologies, I rather jumped the gun there. I have been following your method at FF for 3 weeks while also learning another method. You see, although I understand your rules, I wasn't connecting to the soul of anything and that rather got me down because I don't believe in using something if I can't connect to it. Then today I had something like a divine revelation...LOL, about how your method works and almost jumped out my skin. It kind of brought it into my world view so to speak. I see it like a water balloon where the water is dynamic and changes the ballons balance... just my view. I must thank you Julius for the basket method, to it all other ways of trading pale in insignificance, you are truly one of the great traders. Phew know I have to go read all the threads over again..... With the greatest respect. RedPadisha

I know its kind of exhilarating once you get to the heart of the system. I appreciate you for doing such move. You are not like the others that simply jump without knowing what they are jumping into. That should have been the attitude of all so we can reduce the pitfalls of trading.

Here again is the real simple heart of the system. If we trade like the we trade the IA, that is 7 buys and 7 sells we will be going nowhere because they are hedge and balance. Meaning we are 7 currencies right and 7 currencies wrong or we can say that BUYS maybe right and the SELLS maybe wrong or vice versa. For the 7 buys to be wrong and the 7 sells to be right. Then the only way for the assumption above to be right is if the currencies are moving in one direction. What other explanation!?

Now the daunting task therefore is to detect where the currencies are going at a particular moment. And then trade it. Hence the 14 pair basket trading was implemented. Indicator and what not were being develop by those good programmers to somehow determine the slightest hint in the movement of currencies hence giving us the most winning probabilities. I am not saying that we will be right all the time, but we will be right most of the time. And we have proven that over and over again. We also gain confidence in that theory.

My advice to all following this method, do not complicate it. It is always that simple. Just go back to this post once your mind started to complicate things and rework according to these assumption and you will be successful.

Julius

sweetjoshan:
Julius,With what I am learning here, nobody can trick me into any trap again 'cos I have seen and experienced real profits in my demo since I tested your basket method. I gave a fund manager $650 in July this year to trade for me and he managed to build it to $1250 in 3 months period using a method he called the 'PIP MAKER method but alas, he came to me today telling me that due to the rapid steep movements of the ccy pairs that my account is left with only $66.42. I was dumbfounded. I want to collect the $66.42 back from him and maybe with your directives on how to scalp, I can build it up again. What do you say? I have been going through your account statments and I have seen some dangerous scalping moves you are using which is simple to you but confusing to me/us. Could you please enlighten me/us more.Thanks.sweetjoshan

SJ

I sympathize with you. The problem with these AM and their sales pitch is that they always assume that their theory is the winning one. Well that is understandable. But putting a lot of weight into a flimsy calculation is always a dangerous thing then selling it to the unwary public is unforgiveable, it is like asking people to hand over their hard earned money to the broker.

Yes you can build it up again, first is by having the confidence in your trading system. The rest will be history. I will suggest DIY would be great. I would say that do not attempt to do the scalping i did last week it is dangerous if you dont have the good grasp of the method. The 14 pair basket is the safer way to go. Perfect this one then i will teach the dangerous part in time.

Julius

Hello

I will conduct a quick lecture on the question by TickJob (see link below) at around 13:00 ish EST today. I will explain it not only to TickJob but also to those interested. Make sure you download the two files made available by TickJob in the post. That will be the basis of my discussion. This is an invite only. If you are not included do not insist. Limited attendance only. If i will be late wait for me a little. If you are late you might not be alllowed anymore. You will see me in the msn panel if i am around.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Julius

Hi Julius

Shoot! Really wish I could attend your Msn session (thats assuming you would honour me with an invite) but unfortunately duty (work) calls. Heres hoping that someone would kindly provide a review of the session.

many regards

Hello Julius Sir,

Its good to see you back and posting in here.

I am sad that I could not attend the MSN session. I am also sorry for the e-mail if you did not like it. Very soon I will be starting my demo trading and will post the results.

Regards

Mukesh

Hello Julius,

Thank you for the advice. I will learn your system diligently so as to build my equity up again with confidence.

sweetjoshan

trader101:
SJI sympathize with you. The problem with these AM and their sales pitch is that they always assume that their theory is the winning one. Well that is understandable. But putting a lot of weight into a flimsy calculation is always a dangerous thing then selling it to the unwary public is unforgiveable, it is like asking people to hand over their hard earned money to the broker. Yes you can build it up again, first is by having the confidence in your trading system. The rest will be history. I will suggest DIY would be great. I would say that do not attempt to do the scalping i did last week it is dangerous if you dont have the good grasp of the method. The 14 pair basket is the safer way to go. Perfect this one then i will teach the dangerous part in time.Julius

hi,

just wanted to know what the trading style of julius is i searched the tread and could not get it...kindly direct me..

lovely tot.

search on Forex Factory, he's known as Trader 101 (sometimes he changes names in different forums).

everything will be there

Reason: