My simple 20 pips. - page 42

thank for share this thread

After 2 yrs What are your Results?

Hello PipeTrader

I just read your method; I believe you started it back in 2007.

Are still trading this method?

How has been your experience with this method? Is it still working for you and have you made any Changes in your trading style/ method over this 2 yr period?

(If you have made any modifications, Please post those Changes and Indicators)

Please keep posting your views and if possible post couple of your recent trades.

THANK YOU

To 01234

I dont mist your message !

hehehe...

No I trade on H4 now.

Some times I look this system but I dont have time to trade @ M30

Sorry.

Hi,

I understand it works all right on H4, which is good news. Does it work on other pair than GBPUSD

Trading in H4

Hi Pipetrader, and thanks for this simple and terrific system.

You said you are trading on H4 now (instead of 30). May I ask what your settings are? I guess you are hunting more pips!, but also with more S/L

Again, thanks for your good job!

JPS

PipeTrader:
To 01234

I dont mist your message !

hehehe...

No I trade on H4 now.

Some times I look this system but I dont have time to trade @ M30

Sorry.

Thanks for the reply

1 - I take from your answer that you have moved from M30 to H4 time frame ? What are your new settings for Force and StepMA, target profit (do you still go for 20 pips on H4), stop loss ... Please post some trades with your charts

2 - Have you made any changes to your Indicators AND your method ?

3 - When you say [Some times I look this system but I dont have time to trade @ M30], what exactly do you mean, that you don't really use this method and you use some other method that you think is more profitable ?

4 - How do you calculate/ determine the Force parameters if one wants to use this method with other currency pairs ?

5 - And also do you change the parameters on StepMA when trading besides GBPUSD ? ... IF you do change the parameters how do you calculate/ determine them ?

6 - When trading with OTHER PAIRS and TIME FRAMES how do you determine T/P and S/L. How do YOU determine that ?

7 - BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION = Your views, experience & suggestions after 2 years about this method ?

8 - Please post some trade and charts

I understand some of my questions might seem to overlap but I think they are actually different.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN :)

Trade of this morning.

Hello.

This is the trades of this morning.

I open 2 trades.

1 lot = 2 x 0.5 lots

In the first case I grab 20 pips @ 0.5 lot

In the second case I grab 30 pips...

YES I loss the big movement !!

But yes I make around 2% of my account.

And yes Im not stick for 16 hours in front of

my computer...