Simple Trading Method - page 15

Hi Julius,

You are really a genius!!!!!!

trader101:
After a frustrating week last week, we have a good week and all those losses (not thru fair game) last week, we come back with a vengeance and regained what was lost plus interest. Total Trades Made ------- 873 tradesTotal Pips Profitted------- 10,407 pipsTotal Dollars Profitted----- $10,262.10To see the statement Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simplicity is the Key Have a nice weekend..I will be at Costco for my groceries Julius
Files:
somuchlove.jpg  23 kb

i have the same problem... i've double click the tab... but it make me more confused...

Anybody having trouble with Alparis feed, it seems VERY VERY slow, I have checked my connection and is the full hog. ITS MESSING UP MY IA

Hi,

Can someone post here the Basket_Indicator?

Thank for the answer!

213 pips is not bad taking all into account, he he he....

By the way Julius did you ever release the bfx tandem pair rules, I still need to go through the other threads, and you didn't seem to release them toward the end of the first thread so was just wondering.

Thanks Greatly

EDIT:

Don't worry been reading and don't need an answer

hi Ramrocket:

On your image you display in post #139, there is an option that is called

"Alert on Close Correlation"

What does that stand for. What are the criteria for correlation to be an indication.

Thnx

Jess

ramrocket:
Hi Julius, here is my trade this morning around 9AM EST Now, if I can just be consistent I could be doing a lot better. Still working on it. Timing on entry is really crucial. If the timing is wrong, you could just get stopped out $500 each time and wipe out your account very fast. I closed all trades @ $1,300 profit.

xmess7:
hi Ramrocket:On your image you display in post #139, there is an option that is called "Alert on Close Correlation" What does that stand for. What are the criteria for correlation to be an indication. ThnxJess

I am watching for EUR/USD & USD/CHF. They move like husband and wife side x side is their movement. if they are spread apart and are both contained in either top or bottom basket, I trade them.

ramrocket:
I am watching for EUR/USD & USD/CHF. They move like husband and wife side x side is their movement. if they are spread apart and are both contained in either top or bottom basket, I trade them.

Thank you, got it.

Jess

I entered a Basket trade yesterday, all LONG with the exception of the optimized pairs. Right now the account is standing at 650 pips.

What I see now is that all but one BUY are on the top 7 positions.

I assume that now we look for the reverse.

In other words:

if an anchors get dislodged I would consider going SHORT on all the pairs (except the optimized ones).

I will wait for the sum of the total GAIN and sum of the total BUYS changes before I go short.

I'll keep you guys posted

thnx

Jess

The way you explain it in this post.. You are doing it all wrong. Which ones the IA and which one is the TA? I suggest you read again the guidelines.

Julius

Reason: