Simple Trading Method - page 23

Hi,

Steps are defined are excellent !

Hi,

Steps which defined are excellent !

Hi

Everything is great but still confusing not sure how to trade !! jumping part is not clear can we make it more clear how to work it?

cheers

trader101:
Lanie -- I am glad that you keep following me around. I am in the process of selecting the most friendliest forum around to make it the home of this strategy. So far this forum is quite nice and not a lot of impatience readers. 1) We do not put SL on out trade. Our trade is being manged by the 2AcccountProtect EA whihc you can download at the old thread. Its job is to protect our account in both the losses and the profit. If the trade goes bad it maintain a certain limit usually 14X40X$1 = -$560 if you are trading 0.1 lot then it closes all the trades. If on profit, it follows and profit then locks and trail it. The guidlines are found in page33 & page16 of that thread. 2) Yes i will teach Part 2and 3 but not publicly. in an appriate forum and by invite only. 3) the first IA you make keep it. and Just add another one every week. I always consult the older IA if i made a trade in the younger IA. Julius

good system, could u attach your chart with how to entry and put SL?

First of all, Thanks Trader101 for inventing this system

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free is my demo account on FXopen ECN. 6 trades total in one month. gained 29937 pips. I will open a liteforex.org account with 500 USD to have a 50000cents account, and do it on real account very soon. I think I gradutely have a feeling for buy/sell all 14 pairs now.

I searched all T101system on FF, Forex-tsd, here, and read all of them. But I just could not find the 3rd method, the USD JPY pairs.

My question to T101:

Is there anyway to find any material in any forum (private or public) to learn the 3rd method the one related the jpy pairs?

Thanks.

A good system is system that make money for a long time and not only short time,,short time means luck..ha..ha

is ther an ea for this ssytem?

best regards

Hi

I'm a very newbie hoping to try out this simple trading method in demo account. I've a silly question. Ive saved the script in the demo trading platform under script folder & right click then choose attach to chart but nothing happened after that...

Have I got it wrong, what am I suppose to see other than all positives & negatives separated nicely on the terminal?

pls helppp....

nice systems

Reason: