Simple Trading Method - page 5

trader101:
Jeff,Your question about the USDCHF, GBPCHF and EURCHF, currencies that we called the Midlle pairs and they way they are traded are different than what you have in part1. The next stage is how to optimized your trading after your complete practice of Part 1. On this OPtimization process will give the guideline that i develop to identify the direction of trade relative to the other groups (USD & JPY). If not done properly will result to losing two pairs than just 1 pair. But if used properly will results in 2 pairs winning than losing one. At this moment, i have taught you the easy way that is the 14 pairs straight. With that i am anticipating that you will win 12 pairs and loss 2. But it is easier to do. With optimization you attempt to even make this 2 pairs positive with a target of winning the 14 pairs. In time we will go to this part.

Hi Julius, looking forward to learning the optomization rules on the 14 pairs. Currently I am only reversing the direction of USD/CHF.

Perhaps I am just lucky this week because my pips is just keep coming. The way its running i think i can break my record of 16,000 pips in a single week.

My running total now is 12,768 pips or $12,640.81. I need 4000 pips to break my record of 16,000 pips and im almost there. There is still two days left for the week. I am keeping my finger crossed.

Lalatwk--Reply to your letter

1)The transcript of that chat session was never done. I dont know already where it go. But we discussed the pair placement using the Excel sporeadsheet that most are using now. YOu will find that SS entitle the 101wkFile and it is pasted somewhere in the old thread.

2)Yes just PM yr question on Part3--"Targeting for 15,000 a week" however the details will not open yet.

3) ProfitGraph has 3 lines you may uncolor the yellow and use the red and blue. the blue is the buy pairs and the red is the buys pairs the normally crosses each other. You can use them in a lower tf for quick entry during news release or announcement. It can also give you good entry for normal basket on ranging market. Very good with the Tandem trading as well.

4) I will include you in my next msn chat/meeting sessions.

Julius

Files:
Statement.htm  213 kb

Julius,

Have you been trading the basket long tonite? If so, you've probably hit your weekly target a few days early! This method has really elevated my trading.

Cheers,

Jeff

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your earlier post before writing this.

T101,

I hv been reading all threads related to ur method. All I can say you really had brought so many people to become ur followers. I must say I am really glad that now I can find you in this forum to learn more about your amazing method. Thank you for sharing it publicly.

I had practices this method in demo account for 2 weeks now and I can say it is really a roller-coaster riding. Some days I can see +1000 pips whereas other day -1000 pips. Reasons is maybe these 2 weeks are craziest week for FX World. I am still looking into mastering the entry time to make this ride smoother. I suppose this is my biggest mistake of all.

Question :

1. In most ur trade do u always put SL at the beginning of the trade? I also notice that putting SL early in the trade during a volatile market will make this a "bumpy" ride.

2. You mentioned about ur part 2 and 3 method. Are you going to teach this publicly? I am really an eager learner. I have seen and tried many system and this is the least confusing one with highest probability.

3. You mentioned that the longer we have the IA the better it becomes. Does "better" mean that it is more reliable compared to the later one? I am currently using Carl's indicator and it is really working well. The confusing part is when I do actually compared different ref date it gives diff direction. Please advise

4. Thanks, thanks, and thanks.

Lanie

lalatwk:
Btw, guys, you can download Trader 101's profit graph indicator here ProfitChart.mq4 It took me a while to find it.

I attached this to one chart, nothings comes out. Advise please

Lanie

lanie828:
T101, I hv been reading all threads related to ur method. All I can say you really had brought so many people to become ur followers. I must say I am really glad that now I can find you in this forum to learn more about your amazing method. Thank you for sharing it publicly. I had practices this method in demo account for 2 weeks now and I can say it is really a roller-coaster riding. Some days I can see +1000 pips whereas other day -1000 pips. Reasons is maybe these 2 weeks are craziest week for FX World. I am still looking into mastering the entry time to make this ride smoother. I suppose this is my biggest mistake of all. Question : 1. In most ur trade do u always put SL at the beginning of the trade? I also notice that putting SL early in the trade during a volatile market will make this a "bumpy" ride. 2. You mentioned about ur part 2 and 3 method. Are you going to teach this publicly? I am really an eager learner. I have seen and tried many system and this is the least confusing one with highest probability. 3. You mentioned that the longer we have the IA the better it becomes. Does "better" mean that it is more reliable compared to the later one? I am currently using Carl's indicator and it is really working well. The confusing part is when I do actually compared different ref date it gives diff direction. Please advise 4. Thanks, thanks, and thanks. Lanie

Lanie -- I am glad that you keep following me around. I am in the process of selecting the most friendliest forum around to make it the home of this strategy. So far this forum is quite nice and not a lot of impatience readers.

1) We do not put SL on out trade. Our trade is being manged by the 2AcccountProtect EA whihc you can download at the old thread. Its job is to protect our account in both the losses and the profit. If the trade goes bad it maintain a certain limit usually 14X40X$1 = -$560 if you are trading 0.1 lot then it closes all the trades. If on profit, it follows and profit then locks and trail it. The guidlines are found in page33 & page16 of that thread.

2) Yes i will teach Part 2and 3 but not publicly. in an appriate forum and by invite only.

3) the first IA you make keep it. and Just add another one every week. I always consult the older IA if i made a trade in the younger IA.

Julius

T101,

I understand 2ProtectAccount is for basket trading, therefore the 14x40 formula. what I really meant to ask is SL for individual pair trading.

Lanie

lanie828:
T101, I understand 2ProtectAccount is for basket trading, therefore the 14x40 formula. what I really meant to ask is SL for individual pair trading. Lanie

No.

oilfxpro:
Trader 101 What happened to my thread "Basket Trader PRO".You were feeling threatened? OILFXPRO

What happenned? Never threatened by any system whatsoever. There is no competition.

Lanie,

are you using standard or mini account ? The indicator works for standard. For mini, edit the mql file to add "m" (interbank fx mini) to each pair. Save it, reopen your platform again.

lanie828:
I attached this to one chart, nothings comes out. Advise please Lanie
Reason: