Simple Trading Method - page 18

madyeuh:
OH!!! thats why there was so much chaos on your 5 threads, make us beg you before forking out $$$ for you to teach us. Almost fell for it!!! i think there is someone called LaTEcoMeR will still develope this. People should look him up before they blow there accounts!!!

Wow, I didn't know that I'm that famous, but not famous like this ?:

madyeuh:
OH!!! thats why there was so much chaos on your 5 threads, make us beg you before forking out $$$ for you to teach us. Almost fell for it!!! i think there is someone called LaTEcoMeR will still develope this. People should look him up before they blow there accounts!!!

??????? Another loonie

one, this place seems to be full of them.

Hi Guys

I came across this great thread few days ago, and I like the logic and the help offered from the more senior member. I have started my basket simulation sunday at 5PM. now I have 5 buys and 3 sells in the positive. Even though there is no patteren for sell and buy, I have noticed that you couls conclude from the basket certain pattern for the currancies. The eur, chf and gbp are trending up and the usd and jpy are trending dowen. As it is going I do not think it will separate by SELL and BUY!!!

Is this a valid conclusion? Shouuld I wait more for the basket to settelle? Could I Buy eur, chf and gbp and sell the usd and jpy?

ncmd:
Hi Guys I came across this great thread few days ago, and I like the logic and the help offered from the more senior member. I have started my basket simulation sunday at 5PM. now I have 5 buys and 3 sells in the positive. Even though there is no patteren for sell and buy, I have noticed that you couls conclude from the basket certain pattern for the currancies. The eur, chf and gbp are trending up and the usd and jpy are trending dowen. As it is going I do not think it will separate by SELL and BUY!!! Is this a valid conclusion? Shouuld I wait more for the basket to settelle? Could I Buy eur, chf and gbp and sell the usd and jpy?

I like to reply to your questions only if i know what you are asking. First, we work on currency pairs not individual currency. How do you buy EUR or CHF or GBP? Are you doing the futures?

The basket simulation you are saying I call it the IA (Indicator Account), We are not looking what are the positive or the negative profit in the IA. We are looking and observing the positions of each pairs. In this manner, you can trace their movements whether going down the column or up the column.

For this week all the red pairs are going down and the blue pairs are moving up, meaning the basket is BUY. All other strategies(Tandem, group trading, etc) with the basket should be tailored to this trend.

Julius

trader101:
I like to reply to your questions only if i know what you are asking. First, we work on currency pairs not individual currency. How do you buy EUR or CHF or GBP? Are you doing the futures? The basket simulation you are saying I call it the IA (Indicator Account), We are not looking what are the positive or the negative profit in the IA. We are looking and observing the positions of each pairs. In this manner, you can trace their movements whether going down the column or up the column. For this week all the red pairs are going down and the blue pairs are moving up, meaning the basket is BUY. All other strategies(Tandem, group trading, etc) with the basket should be tailored to this trend. Julius

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my confusing post !!! I have been reading this thread and your other one on FF for three days now. I think I am starting to get what to look for.. Last night I started OK.. LONG, but I saw Orest indicator going to none and short strong and I paniced. Today I did the same !!!! Hoping for tomoow. YOU MAKE IT SOUND SO SIMPLE. Have a great trade

Hi everyone,

I am Paulo and have found this post at the beginning of the week and don't even close mozilla...in fact I have made this post my home page....

I found this system very interesting and also many of the valuable contributors (Julius, Jeff, Redpadisha, and many others) including sweetjoshan (Julius disciple )

I have never exposed a post, because wanted to read all replies and comments in order to get as many familiar as possible with the system and try to not boring you with already answered questions...

I am not fully comfortable with the system because one of my biggest problem is my bad English since it is a foreign language to me and sometimes it's hard to understand the meaning besides the words. Another problem is that I do not find some of the indicators that are referred here that I believe they will for sure help me better understand how this great system works.

By now, I really need the links for:

- Indicators (Profit Chart, ProfitGraph, basket_indicators).

- orangeroshan system

Regardless indicators, I have read on this post that they are located on the "first post"... Once again the english problem!!! Are you talking about the first page of this post, or another post outside this one? I have searched the forum and did not find them...also followed some links but did not find them.

Orangeroshan system I believe to be a diferent post that is frequently referred on this one. I think to be usefull and will for sure help me on daily learning the forex psicology and who knows perhaps some day I will became a JEDI .

Can anyone help me to find them?

I think that's all for now

King regards to all of you...including all the SITH's I found here

Hey batalhadematos

Here are some indicators, I don't know about ProfitGraph, I think it IS ProfitChart, either way BuySellBasket will probably do.

I'll pm you the orangeroshan stuff but I must say that you should stick to one method at a time.

Cheers

batalhadematos:
Hi everyone, I am Paulo and have found this post at the beginning of the week and don't even close mozilla...in fact I have made this post my home page.... I found this system very interesting and also many of the valuable contributors (Julius, Jeff, Redpadisha, and many others) including sweetjoshan (Julius disciple ) I have never exposed a post, because wanted to read all replies and comments in order to get as many familiar as possible with the system and try to not boring you with already answered questions... I am not fully comfortable with the system because one of my biggest problem is my bad English since it is a foreign language to me and sometimes it's hard to understand the meaning besides the words. Another problem is that I do not find some of the indicators that are referred here that I believe they will for sure help me better understand how this great system works. By now, I really need the links for: - Indicators (Profit Chart, ProfitGraph, basket_indicators). - orangeroshan system Regardless indicators, I have read on this post that they are located on the "first post"... Once again the english problem!!! Are you talking about the first page of this post, or another post outside this one? I have searched the forum and did not find them...also followed some links but did not find them. Orangeroshan system I believe to be a diferent post that is frequently referred on this one. I think to be usefull and will for sure help me on daily learning the forex psicology and who knows perhaps some day I will became a JEDI . Can anyone help me to find them? I think that's all for now King regards to all of you...including all the SITH's I found here

RedPadisha:
Hey batalhadematos Here are some indicators, I don't know about ProfitGraph, I think it IS ProfitChart, either way BuySellBasket will probably do. I'll pm you the orangeroshan stuff but I must say that you should stick to one method at a time. Cheers

Here is the other indicator.. Can any one explain the Orest indi.. I am lost.. It say Short strong on the H!, H4 and Week.. I SELL ALL... Lose money. Even anchor pair (GU) moving from slot 14 on the H4 to slot 1 on the H1. I need help, I have been reading this thread and the other on FF for long time.

Files:

ncmd:
Here is the other indicator.. Can any one explain the Orest indi.. I am lost.. It say Short strong on the H!, H4 and Week.. I SELL ALL... Lose money. Even anchor pair (GU) moving from slot 14 on the H4 to slot 1 on the H1. I need help, I have been reading this thread and the other on FF for long time.

Since I am here I will give my take. This has been a buy week so you shouldn't be selling. When looking at the orest you must not just respond to its signals but observe whether the pairs are responding in the right way. Also the total T value must be |T|>140 and the group that corresponds to the direction indicated (buy or sell group), its value should be be T>80 and the T value for the reverse group should be negative. Entry is essential, I placed a buy today and that was definitly the trade of the day then saw a sell, took it for 400pips. The draw down was 250pips and if I was any later I would have been stopped out. Be careful with reading to much and relying only on the indis, try and sit down with just a basic setup, understand what everything is telling you, how they work, there strengths and weaknesses, then observe your setup in the market for a long time to really get to know its behaviour. Anyway thats it from me, cheers

I am glad to read those recent posts. I could almost fell the frustration that this new guys are feeling. First, let me remind all that this maybe the world greatest system for now as claim by a lot of readers, but it has its flaws as does any other forex system. What makes the BTS great is that you create your own indicator via the IA.

From the IA you draw your conclusion whether the world currencies are moving LONG or SHORT. I must remind everybody that there is no short cut as you can see in the multitude of indicators. In fact, a lot of you guys are confuse which indicators to use, so am I.

I am from an old school and i like everything done by my hand, so i still deligently make mY IA every sunday when the market opens and refer to that IA as the week progresses. I would recommend to those newbies do the same. Study it, dont rush everything, the market will still be here by the time you are done your studying. Above all do not get frustrated.

Here is the tip, after making the IA on Sunday, check it on Monday, and try to decipher the movement of the currency, basic question is it LONG or SHORT? Look what is occupying the top anchor spot and the bottom anchor spot. Is the red pair or blue pairs. Check every hours and record the moves. Then you can see the pattern what is going where. If you decipher that the red is going up then it should be a SELL week or vice versa. By Tuesday, all your trade will be in that direction, either you do Basket, Tandem or Pair trading always remember the move overall is the one direction.

Once you are in trade be patient, its not like at an instant you will be in profit. Sometimes you have to wait for hours and hours for the currency to realize the profit. As long as your direction is right you will eventually be in profit. All you need is one good trade for the week of say 1000 pips so make sure your trade count.

Happy holidays

Julius

Reason: