Simple Trading Method - page 25

AlphaBird:
Hello mkashif Some pionts 1) I never thought this was a "holy grail" (I don't believe in any ) 2) I did do my homework on this system, very well. 3) I have also followed james16 and jacko and have total respect for them, in fact I have been profitable for 2 years largely because of them. You see my beef with this system is that, unlike james16 and jacko that give you an understanding of market microstructure, what does this system give you? PA some would say, but ask yourself is that really true, or is it in the end just an indicator, what perception of PA is it giving you? I have noticed that you would get the same results by just trading the EURJPY with an EMA cross, but you are in a worse position because of the basket's spread. (But of course Julius "thinks" that the spread helps the trader and the bigger the better) I would not be writing here if it was just a flawed system, I'm not one of these "want it all now" fellows without doing my part, but as I have said, I have done my research, and I am certain this was a setup from the beginning, and after you have been reading all these posts on all these forums only to come to that understanding, it really gets ones goat. Anyway this will be my last post. Trade well

I had been folowing this system for more than 1year now and honestly it has been profitable to me. I had tripled my original start amount. I have never made any comments or post in any forum. I am a 60 years old silent follower of Julius' system. I have been trading almost half of my life. Reading your post really prompted me to register in this forum just to make sure you have an earful from me.

Im very sad to see people like you trying to kill a system that you dont understand. Tell me if any of you made triple of your equity in 1 year? I have seen some popular managed accounts annual report and it is barely 15%. I dont care how you look at the method. I can understand it and make money out of it. Also I never attended any mentoring or any seminar from Julius. I just read all his threads several times until it sinks in. Like you I do my homework but unlike you I did it the right way. Some do thier homework just to make sure they have something to submit the next day.

A trading system must be complete it has a way of knowing the market moves, an entry criteria, it has a way to protect its profit, it has tools needed to become profittable in a trade. Does those method you mentioned has these?

To think that EurJpy is the equivalent of the basket is totally moronic. You need a deeper understanding of pair correlation and I can safely say you have not done that. You are totally amateur in your assumptions.

On the issue of spread, you have just cut the whole paragraph and only pasted the one that seems contradiction to discredit the guy. I suggest you read the whole paragraph and understand the deeper meaning of that. I am very sorry for you. You will never reach that level of proficiency in trading. You have just discredit one of the most brilliant method I have read in my years of forex trading.

The multiple forums are not his makings, perhaps people love the system that inspire them to open a parallel forum, does that bother you? Have you checked or ask those guys why they open a parallel forum? You said you have done your homework...LOL

I have been following this guys since he started way back in 2007 i dont see any malicious acts or shadow of scamming as you have presented in your post. Please give the guys some credit, he had done nothing against you. He has presented his system for free and many of us made profit with his out of the box system. I never paid him anything so are you. Why all these negative against the guy.

I really dont understand people like you, very typical, kill those that you dont understand or afraid to understand. Or is it because the guy is Asian not like Jacko or James? To Julius, you have presented the world a simple brilliant system. I wish I had met you earlier in my trading life when calculators and computers are not available. Never mind this negative comment you read once in while. Consider them as spice to make your cooking flavorful.

JD

I had been folowing this system for more than 1year now and honestly it has been profitable to me. I had tripled my original start amount. I have never made any comments or post in any forum. I am a 60 years old silent follower of Julius' system. I have been trading almost half of my life. Reading your post really prompted me to register in this forum just to make sure you have an earful from me.
Im very sad to see people like you trying to kill a system that you dont understand. Tell me if any of you made triple of your equity in 1 year? I have seen some popular managed accounts annual report and it is barely 15%. I dont care how you look at the method. I can understand it and make money out of it. Also I never attended any mentoring or any seminar from Julius. I just read all his threads several times until it sinks in. Like you I do my homework but unlike you I did it the right way. Some do thier homework just to make sure they have something to submit the next day.
If you are making triple (300%) of your account, and if it is true that the system works then lets say that you make on average 100% a year. Then at 100% it will take you 18 years to become a billionaire
from an account of $5000. MAN you are better than Soros or Simons, I'll be waiting to see your opinions in the papers (as well as Master Julius)!! But at odds better than that of the lottery you'll be a trillionaire in 14 years!! Please don't feel sad for me, I may not be like you with 300% ROI but I am very comfortable with what I am making now. Also tell me, if you
have not bought anything from the Master Julius, how do you lock in your profits and protect your account from ruin??! That kind little EA he gave to everyone has expired and now you have to PAY for it?!? A trading system must be complete it has a way of knowing the market moves, an entry criteria, it has a way to protect its profit, it has tools needed to become profittable in a trade. Does those method you mentioned has these? How does this system show you the market moves?? Oh when all those pairs are lined up, you get an “anchor dislodge “ and the basket P/L gives you a trend bias, works great in times like now with strong trends, but there will come times when (in a normal world) you'll get all those
signals over and over again and the pairs will move in all sorts of direction and you will plough through an account. This is just like an MA cross except with a bigger spread that will kill you quicker. This applies to tandem pairs to, when repelling pairs "stick".
Does Jacko and James16 have entry rules and protection of profits??? Well I am not a disciple of them, I just respect them and have learnt allot from them, but I can say yes, they do have entry rules (you obviously haven't read those threads), and yes they protect your capital (profit?)
it is called money management, there are some really good books out there on it, if you have read any of them you would have realised the risk involved in trading like this both operationally and in terms of the spread. To think that EurJpy is the equivalent of the basket is totally moronic. You need a deeper understanding of pair correlation and I can safely say you have not done that. You are totally amateur in your assumptions.
Some of the best traders at FF noticed this, and if you throw up smjones's basket bars indi against the EURJPY you'd be suspect in the head not to see the similarity. I personally have noticed that it
follows the EURJPY especially during periods of strong market movements (like now) but deviates otherwise (when the basket fails). The fact that you have brought up pair correlation with this method shows that you have not understood it well. There is no aspect of pair correlation in this system. The basket follows the EURJPY because of how it is structured not because of correlation.
On the issue of spread, you have just cut the whole paragraph and only pasted the one that seems contradiction to discredit the guy. I suggest you read the whole paragraph and understand the deeper meaning of that. I am very sorry for you. You will never reach that level of proficiency in trading. You have just discredit one of the most brilliant method I have read in my years of forex trading.
"What about if i told you that we can use this widening to our favor? The more they widen the better for us. With the use of basket trades on long term this can be attained. Try to think outside of the box...Yes it is true!!! I will leave you with this challenge"

All I can say is meaningless...marketing...fluff!!! Master Julius, maybe you can come down from your tower and prove me wrong and show this method to us poor wretches crawling these forums!! The multiple forums are not his makings, perhaps people love the system that inspire them to open a parallel forum, does that bother you? Have you checked or ask those guys why they open a parallel forum? You said you have done your homework...LOL
I really don't know what your getting at here! I never said that all the other forums are started by him, I have spoken to Orest (the indicator thread starter) and I can say he is a great programmer and person,
so I don't know what to say to you. What I can say is that all of the core forums are started by him (forexfactory, currigold(according to his seminar provider), forex-tsd and I dare say this one to). I have been following this guys since he started way back in 2007 i dont see any malicious acts or shadow of scamming as you have presented in your post. Please give the guys some credit, he had done nothing against you. He has presented his system for free and many of us made profit with his out of the box system. I never paid him anything so are you. Why all these negative against the guy. He presents a system in a free manner, with locked ex4 files, saying that all's OK but he doesn’t want people to tamper with the code, I am all OK up to here. But Pssst.. guess what.. those little files have now expired, you have to buy them from him.(You have to BUY an EA from him that even let him down when he lost 50%+ of his account!) What IQ do you need to see what is happening here. Once again you seem totally oblivious of the EA despite all you say (strange). ...Or is it because the guy is Asian not like Jacko or James?... Honestly, I would not have bothered to respond to you if it wasn't for this ludicrous, insulting and may I say suspect comment. Where did I make out I was a racist???!!!??? Since I am half Chinese on my fathers side I can't see what gives you that impression in what I wrote.

I'll end this by saying that I think if people want to trade this way fine, some will DEFINITELY be profitable, the same way people are profitable with random entry trading, that’s the way things are, people can find opportunity in strange places, but people should be aware of the systems source and any offered "products".

Regards

AlphaBird:
I'll end this by saying that I think if people want to trade this way fine, some will DEFINITELY be profitable, the same way people are profitable with random entry trading, that’s the way things are, people can find opportunity in strange places, but people should be aware of the systems source and any offered"products".Regards

Hi, i just wanted to tell you that if you or anyone needs a profitea sort of thing they can always find it on ff under 'Multi-purpose trade manager'. I personally use that one.

Kind regards

You are a world-class LIAR and I will not dignify your last post by responding. You forget about saying your last post again.. hahaha

JDForex

AlphaBird:
I'll end this by saying that I think if people want to trade this way fine, some will DEFINITELY be profitable, the same way people are profitable with random entry trading, that’s the way things are, people can find opportunity in strange places, but people should be aware of the systems source and any offered "products". Regards

Good share Oludoton..A perfect case on how to exploit the correlations between currency pairs.

One such correlation that you can heavily take advantage of is between EUR/USD and USD/CHF..most of the times they ar 95%+ correlated.

JDForex:
I had been folowing this system for more than 1year now and honestly it has been profitable to me. I had tripled my original start amount. JD

Thats a big claim there...what risk did you use...what is your Sharpe?? Mind providing a statement.

yeah the system does work like it's supposed to. most people have abused it and made way more complicated than it is. if you follow what Julius says then you'll see the power it has. i just started using it live today but Ive studied it for a month. it's very simple and I'm just not understanding how come people do not get it and say bad things about it. the only other trade style i will give any respect to is trading on a daily chart with inside bars and pin bars. doubling an account on a regular basis is possible IF you know how to look at this.. i can tell you all most people dont. just read FF "signals for simplicity" and you'll find the answers...

oh, you're welcome

hazelj80:
yeah the system does work like it's supposed to. most people have abused it and made way more complicated than it is. if you follow what Julius says then you'll see the power it has. i just started using it live today but Ive studied it for a month. it's very simple and I'm just not understanding how come people do not get it and say bad things about it. the only other trade style i will give any respect to is trading on a daily chart with inside bars and pin bars. doubling an account on a regular basis is possible IF you know how to look at this.. i can tell you all most people dont. just read FF "signals for simplicity" and you'll find the answers... oh, you're welcome

Any proof?? I seem to see only a heck alot of words.

server: 69.59.151.116:443

Login: 78522

Invest password: GpAjtnl

this is LIVE account not a demo.

Demo account for the Broco Trader

like i said, you need to figure this out for yourself. everybody always wants some proof but nobody wants to do the footwork. and prove it to themselves

I have actions behind my words

+293 in the Asian session went as high as 600.

hazelj80:
server: 69.59.151.116:443 Login: 78522 Invest password: GpAjtnl this is LIVE account not a demo. Demo account for the Broco Trader like i said, you need to figure this out for yourself. everybody always wants some proof but nobody wants to do the footwork. and prove it to themselves I have actions behind my words +293 in the Asian session went as high as 600.

Will take a look... very brave by going puplic with a live acc, hope it all goes well. How long did you demo?

Reason: