Simple Trading Method - page 24

Hello,

I don't know how to use FxhedgeSim, could someone explain to me how to use it?

Thanks

I'm just new here but I like the method that you share, I will try this, Thanks for it...

nice system! I'm going to try it and let you know about my results!

trader101:
I like to reply to your questions only if i know what you are asking. First, we work on currency pairs not individual currency. How do you buy EUR or CHF or GBP? Are you doing the futures? The basket simulation you are saying I call it the IA (Indicator Account), We are not looking what are the positive or the negative profit in the IA. We are looking and observing the positions of each pairs. In this manner, you can trace their movements whether going down the column or up the column. For this week all the red pairs are going down and the blue pairs are moving up, meaning the basket is BUY. All other strategies(Tandem, group trading, etc) with the basket should be tailored to this trend. Julius

hi im newbie i look your system very good..but i dont know how to set up excel xls..where i can get this?1 more i decide buy key from your blog..1key for 1account only or what?

look nice,

thanks for sharing

pretty cool, will check it out.

trader101:
I am doing ok and some big lots as well doing good. I did not count how many pips already but im sure in the vicinity of 8,000 perhaps because i have now $7,929.99 in profit. Julius

Hello Julius,

I've been reading your threads, something has struck me, about your statements, why are they blanked out?? Also why do the the numbers of X's never change despite your massive pips, you were claiming $10000+ profits a shot at one piont. I'll be honest the thing that really pisses me off is when I have accepted all your eccentric propaganda, to "read all my threads", and to come out the other side only to realise that you only concocted this method and sloppy style of presentation to lure the hapless and gulliple into parting with their hard earned money for your worthless courses. This is not a system or technique, it is a fake and I strongly urge the unsuspecting to stay clear of wasting there life reading all this drivel!!

AlphaBird:
Hello Julius,I've been reading your threads, something has struck me, about your statements, why are they blanked out?? Also why do the the numbers of X's never change despite your massive pips, you were claiming $10000+ profits a shot at one piont. I'll be honest the thing that really pisses me off is when I have accepted all your eccentric propaganda, to "read all my threads", and to come out the other side only to realise that you only concocted this method and sloppy style of presentation to lure the hapless and gulliple into parting with their hard earned money for your worthless courses. This is not a system or technique, it is a fake and I strongly urge the unsuspecting to stay clear of wasting there life reading all this drivel!!

I would like to reply on behalf of julius because I think its high time that people who use the method should come forward and tell about their experience good or bad both. First I should tell you that I have not taken any course from julius so I have never paid a dim to him, besides that I have sent him emails and he had responded me about my queries. This method is not a holy grail, you only get the guts of the system if you work hard and try to understand it. My friend, you will be investing your money, should you not do your homework before investing? and besides that forex demo accounts are offered by every company, try the method on them for atleast 6months, and learn everything that you can from other threads and you will see how market tells you about itself. I have personally tried the method on demo account, i have tried various strategies learned from other well experienced traders and tried to get the relationship between the IA of julius and pa in general. It works, but only if you have patience. I went live with a small account at the start of the year and my portfolio has increased. I am not pin pointing you, you have the right to give your opinion, but as I was helped by julius,james,mike,jacko and other experienced traders who hang around ff and other forums, I feel obliged to share my experience with these people and their teachings. Atleast this I can do. Just my 2 cents.

Kind regards

mkashif:
I would like to reply on behalf of julius because I think its high time that people who use the method should come forward and tell about their experience good or bad both. First I should tell you that I have not taken any course from julius so I have never paid a dim to him, besides that I have sent him emails and he had responded me about my queries. This method is not a holy grail, you only get the guts of the system if you work hard and try to understand it. My friend, you will be investing your money, should you not do your homework before investing? and besides that forex demo accounts are offered by every company, try the method on them for atleast 6months, and learn everything that you can from other threads and you will see how market tells you about itself. I have personally tried the method on demo account, i have tried various strategies learned from other well experienced traders and tried to get the relationship between the IA of julius and pa in general. It works, but only if you have patience. I went live with a small account at the start of the year and my portfolio has increased. I am not pin pointing you, you have the right to give your opinion, but as I was helped by julius,james,mike,jacko and other experienced traders who hang around ff and other forums, I feel obliged to share my experience with these people and their teachings. Atleast this I can do. Just my 2 cents. Kind regards

Hello mkashif

Some pionts

1) I never thought this was a "holy grail" (I don't believe in any )

2) I did do my homework on this system, very well.

3) I have also followed james16 and jacko and have total respect for them, in fact I have been profitable for 2 years largely because of them.

You see my beef with this system is that, unlike james16 and jacko that give you an understanding of market microstructure, what does this system give you? PA some would say, but ask yourself is that really true, or is it in the end just an indicator, what perception of PA is it giving you? I have noticed that you would get the same results by just trading the EURJPY with an EMA cross, but you are in a worse position because of the basket's spread.

(But of course Julius "thinks" that the spread helps the trader and the bigger the better)

I would not be writing here if it was just a flawed system, I'm not one of these "want it all now" fellows without doing my part, but as I have said, I have done my research, and I am certain this was a setup from the beginning, and after you have been reading all these posts on all these forums only to come to that understanding, it really gets ones goat.

Anyway this will be my last post.

Trade well

Reason: