Simple Trading Method - page 27

i only trade this method. my account has grown over 300 percent in the last week and expect even more this month

Hi Hazel,

Thanks for the input and showing your account. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hi All and especially trader101,

Could somebody help me how to use this system if my broker doesn't have chf/jpy?

Thanks,

sukui

Hazel thats great to hear, I will be setting my IA up tonight. So do you trade all 14 pairs method or just trade the jumping pairs.

It would be good to get this thread going again and if Trader101 it would be great to hear how your doing with it if you about.

I spent last week going through it all but this week I think by setting up my IA I can watch and see how it unfolds. Hazel will you be setting up a new IA this week or do you have one running already that you are using?

Regards

Rump.

hazelj80:
yeah the system does work like it's supposed to. most people have abused it and made way more complicated than it is. if you follow what Julius says then you'll see the power it has. i just started using it live today but Ive studied it for a month. it's very simple and I'm just not understanding how come people do not get it and say bad things about it. the only other trade style i will give any respect to is trading on a daily chart with inside bars and pin bars. doubling an account on a regular basis is possible IF you know how to look at this.. i can tell you all most people dont. just read FF "signals for simplicity" and you'll find the answers... oh, you're welcome

PSST... quick look, you've blown your account again... thanks for the proof that it doesn't work LOL

Today on demo it achieved 580 pips for me so there is definately something worth looking into the method!

Rumpfunk:
Today on demo it achieved 580 pips for me so there is definately something worth looking into the method!

Yawn...look at the swings in the posted acount. Up 500%+ in three trades, then wipe that out plus interest in one trade! Aint soundin to healthy to me. Also 580 basket pips= 58 standard pips, nothing to be to exited about when your risking more than that. Anyway it's been a laugh.

A forex strategy to do this can be very simple. All you need to do is spot high odds chart formations and use a few indicators to judge over bought and oversold levels and your all sets to make some great profit.

JDForex:
I had been folowing this system for more than 1year now and honestly it has been profitable to me. I had tripled my original start amount. I have never made any comments or post in any forum. I am a 60 years old silent follower of Julius' system. I have been trading almost half of my life. Reading your post really prompted me to register in this forum just to make sure you have an earful from me. Im very sad to see people like you trying to kill a system that you dont understand. Tell me if any of you made triple of your equity in 1 year? I have seen some popular managed accounts annual report and it is barely 15%. I dont care how you look at the method. I can understand it and make money out of it. Also I never attended any mentoring or any seminar from Julius. I just read all his threads several times until it sinks in. Like you I do my homework but unlike you I did it the right way. Some do thier homework just to make sure they have something to submit the next day. A trading system must be complete it has a way of knowing the market moves, an entry criteria, it has a way to protect its profit, it has tools needed to become profittable in a trade. Does those method you mentioned has these? To think that EurJpy is the equivalent of the basket is totally moronic. You need a deeper understanding of pair correlation and I can safely say you have not done that. You are totally amateur in your assumptions. On the issue of spread, you have just cut the whole paragraph and only pasted the one that seems contradiction to discredit the guy. I suggest you read the whole paragraph and understand the deeper meaning of that. I am very sorry for you. You will never reach that level of proficiency in trading. You have just discredit one of the most brilliant method I have read in my years of forex trading. The multiple forums are not his makings, perhaps people love the system that inspire them to open a parallel forum, does that bother you? Have you checked or ask those guys why they open a parallel forum? You said you have done your homework...LOL I have been following this guys since he started way back in 2007 i dont see any malicious acts or shadow of scamming as you have presented in your post. Please give the guys some credit, he had done nothing against you. He has presented his system for free and many of us made profit with his out of the box system. I never paid him anything so are you. Why all these negative against the guy. I really dont understand people like you, very typical, kill those that you dont understand or afraid to understand. Or is it because the guy is Asian not like Jacko or James? To Julius, you have presented the world a simple brilliant system. I wish I had met you earlier in my trading life when calculators and computers are not available. Never mind this negative comment you read once in while. Consider them as spice to make your cooking flavorful. JD

Hi All, Newbies and New Vistor,

I am fully agree with JDForex.

I would like to thanks Julius for sharing this awesome Simple Trading Method to the world generously.

I never believe Julius would ask for a dime by selling his EA.He is sharing this method totally for free.

Back to the history, T101 BTS was started without advising trader to trade with EA. The EA was just a later improvement/development(credit to Orest).

I do not want to comment on other, I just would like to point out that one can always try or trade this method manually. Nobody would force you to buy any EA.

Happy Trading.

Julius Bolih!

The proof can be found in the 1st thread in FF.

Simple Trading Method with trader101 @ Forex Factory

"Note:

1) this method is manual.. again manual.. Indicator is fine but the trading is manual. If some of you do not like doing it manual learn it.

2) i dont want to see any EA being made out of this system and posted here for showing-off. Indicators are welcome.
3) No mt4 operational questions ex. "where am i going to put the script file?, How do i install this on the chart, or Im a newbie but i like your system please recapitulate the system." Also if you dont understand English dont ask me to translate if for you.
4) Someday somebody will make an FAQ of this sytem. I need volunteer. for that.
5) Lastly, website owner/web administor, forex system stealers, programmer for hire, if your agenda is to steal or herd traffic tell me now in PM so i can charge you, programmers for hire, i cant prevent you. Just make sure to give me a credit on this one on your program and you have to give us a commission for stealing ideas here.
I hope we agree on this one then we can always continue."

To those who will benefit from this method, my only request is to GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE this is given unselfishly free. Trader101 – Julius F

Cant believe I just got to know about this now, this is definately worth delving into, is trader101 still here? I wonder, why only dem 14 pairs, what about more ....or even less?

Reason: