The London Open - page 33

Out gbpchf at 60 for + 37. Not bad with my 62 from cable earlier. Very high risk trades and risked very little but i neally made 100 pips on a day where i wasn't expecting to take any trades. Keeps my pip count ticking for the week..

Jeremy

Hi all

Anyone get kicked into Gold as discussed earlier today...

With GOLD breaking USd weakness comes into play...

USDCHF and GBPCHF trying to move lower... GBP is trying to stay up against the USD though...

Remember these are in and out trades..Trade the conditions...

Cako called EURJPY very well today but stayed out as no other currency pair was moving...However u must not worry if u miss a trade.. Look at the bounce off the 200ma...Thats the 60min 200ma.

Dan007

Files:
gbpchf66.gif  50 kb
usdchf66.gif  51 kb
crude66.gif  51 kb
eurjpy66.gif  55 kb

Hi Jeremy

Thats great trading and money management... Exactly how u should trade in these conditions...

Perfect trade

Dan007

Gold could be showing us a retest to the $950 in the next few weeks... The Box strategy has broken..

Dan007

FTSE looks interesting...80 small support... Need DOW to behave through 12,000...

Dan007

Files:
ftse333.gif  47 kb

Thanks to the strategy managed to grab a very nice and cheeky 118 on gold this afternoon, watched for the break and slipped it in nice and easy while nobody was watching, slipped back out.....nice, quick and easy. Thanks to the strategy and my 'developing' patience. Well done Dan and Le Pimp.

Crude nearly suckered me into trading....just when you thought it safe to go long towards 140 wham bam and you were looking at 134.....thats was a near account shredding opportunity.

Cheers guys.

p.s. still think DJ will sink this afternoon and watching very carefully

Jeremy_W:
Out gbpchf at 60 for + 37. Not bad with my 62 from cable earlier. Very high risk trades and risked very little but i neally made 100 pips on a day where i wasn't expecting to take any trades. Keeps my pip count ticking for the week.. Jeremy

Jeremy My Man! Nice work. I did not trade the news and have been sitting in the corner waiting for the set-ups per the strategy. Cool trading though.....Makes for a much nicer evening I guess and you can enjoy your Penfolds Grange more easily after such trading!!

All the best,

J

OK - I'm being stupid. Gold broken 900, but e/u seems stuck. Why has Euro not move higher. If e losing momentum does this mean a break down for the Euro. This does not make sense to me...but I'm sure somebody can explain it.

Hi all

FTSE went well... 50% taken and waiting for rest...

GBPCHF is misbehaving as per usual but USDCHF has support below which is annoying... Patience is key here... Watch CCI's for cross...

Dan007

Files:
ftse99999.gif  47 kb

lost 100pips on crude today but glad it was only 100pips. what a volatile day should have taken my own advice though and not traded crude after the london open.

Reason: