The London Open - page 27

Hi all

Interesting morning... Market chucking curve balls at us but 50+ points on offer this am for those who banked or at least 50% of the trade..

So who took the break on GOLD? You had the resistance level and perfect break for pull to 200ma...

With GOLD rallying the EUR found support for perfect 123...The new 20ma taking u into the trade...

Cable after breaking 200ma retraced and found support off 200ma for 123 move...Tight stop below...

Frustrating that these moves are hapening just after the london session. I am so use to these happening between 7am - 10am..At least u all know the strategy and lots of pips to be made...

Scorpion well called on the EURJPY.. The whole USDJPY was asking questions but great break and well traded...You deserve that...

Ok speak later.

Dan007

Files:
cable33.gif  50 kb
eurjpy33.gif  49 kb

Hi F (Scorpion2),

Good call on e/j this morning. Somebody had been doing extra homework....you sneaky thing! Did not trade it but hope you managed a good pip heist going long!

Vive Le Pimp and Le Dan

Hey Scorpion in the live room. That was a lovely little call on the EURJPY.

Just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger with USDJPY looking sooooo overbought. Who expected EURUSD to rebound like that.

Got myself a few pips on the EURUSD short and now in USDCHF short from the .68 level.

Liking the whole potential un-deux-trois on the crude at the moment but loads of other stuff to do so will move my stop to b/e + 5 and ride this baby out with my eyes closed.

Sterling work today guys. I know a few of you banks some valuable pips, which is a positiv start to the week.

Now where's the $ going ???

Hi all

The Indices are playing games as well.. The retracements were all set up for FTSE but as mentioned lots of times in the Live session, the DOW looked heavy at the 200ma and that was always going to drag the FTSE back down... Watch the 84CCI's to show change in trends...

The DOW had a great run on friday and the FTSE hadn't, so probably explains why...

Dan007

Files:
dow333.gif  51 kb

Been watching Crude for a 123. Do we need to wait for the candle to confirm 'green' i.e after 13:15 on todays chart or make a decision as soon as it turns green?

The damn thing moves to quick!!

Hi all

Yes PIMP pulled a bunny out the hat here... Perfect 123 on crude from 135.00 on the 15min, 1hr 50ma...

Great trade...Well done.

Look how the 20ma tucks in behind the trade...

Dan007

Files:
crude33.gif  48 kb

Woooooow, what a start.

Drive me into hyperspace why don't you ?

Nailed that little baby before commencing. Very aggressive move and with a THIRTY PIP STOP LOSS.

Whoever thought they'd be playing the wildest market in the west with a 30 pip s/l for a 300 pip gain in under an hour !!

Closed the USDCHF at around the 1.0400 level too for a cheeky 60 ish so alls good.

Now perhaps I can get on with some 'proper' work.

See y'all later.

Yes Malc. Just wait for the green as confirmation. No need to wait for a whole candle. You can see the green one building and starting to climb above the high of step '2'.

I didn't wait for it. Just jumped in at 135.23 with everything else all pointing in the right direction.

Like I said. It was only a 30 pip risk, which is nothing on CL.

Happy hunting.

Files:
crude.gif  20 kb

Who's the Fx Pimp.....Ride em cowboy!

Hi all

I know its cheeky but took the bounce off the 200ma's in the USDCHf and EURUSD...

They both hit the 200ma at the same time and couldn't resist..

FX PIMP, yes great trade on Crude... Doesnt get better than that..

Cheers

Dan007

Files:
eurusd555.gif  45 kb
usdchf555.gif  46 kb

Dan007:
Hi all I know its cheeky but took the bounce off the 200ma's in the USDCHf and EURUSD... They both hit the 200ma at the same time and couldn't resist.. FX PIMP, yes great trade on Crude... Doesnt get better than that.. CheersDan007

You know, I love doing those bounce moves. I really wanted it on the DOW this morning but felt guilty with people in the room going long on FTSE.

Reason: