EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1717

Alexan >>:

Раз УЖ (для любителей русской словесности - есть такая поговорка УЖ-ЗАМУЖ-НЕВТЕРПЕЖ, уж через Ш и Ь никогда не писалось!) покатили прогнозы, предлагаю такой вариант (по Нили):

То есть ВОЗМОЖНО начал формироваться треуг, а в общем так называемая Двойная комбинация. Просто если будет что-то более сложное, то евро долбанет вниз к паритету... А это чето неохота :)))

Why do you think I stuttered about the U-turn? Really, you came right off the bat...))

Bocman >>:

oleniknik глянь в личку ПЛИЗЗ !!!

I've already answered that, look it up

strangerr писал(а) >>

Why do you think I stuttered about the U-turn? >> Really, you came right off the bat...))

It's just an option I had in mind. >> what if it works? :))) I'm going to be a guru :))))) I don't know to be honest, still not sure about the eu. I'll go and study the pound and the euro pound. It is funnier there. Maybe then the eu will be clearer.

Alexan >>:

Да просто вариантик нарисовался у меня... Вдруг сработает? :))) Гуру стану :))))) Фиг его знает если честно, пока в непонятках по евре. Пойду лчшу фунт и еврофунт поизучаю. Там прикольней. Мож тогда и евра прояснится.

So it's all connected.

oleniknik >>:

у меня так было и с этим подъемом ... потому и вошел с покупками рановато .... я тогда еще паниковал что индикаторы развернулись а подъем начался только через день... сейчас индюки тоже развернулись но падения большого пока нет .... может как всегда перед изменением направления рвануть в сторону предыдущего движения а потом размеренно как всегда в нужном направлении... короче я в наблюдениях - если не по плану то развернусь и все дела....

No way, my lift showed up clearly.

strangerr >>:

Не скажи, подъем у меня показало четко.

I'll post it too

As long as the yellow thick one does not go below 50 there is a chance to go up but its crossing the green one has already taken place ... I'm going in on that (looking at the chart)

Once again the situation is ambiguous .... I am watching but with an open order ...

01:30 Total Household Spending 1.7% 1.5%
04:00 RBA Assist Gov Debelle Speaks
According to Mrs. Galina (any redheaded potential blonde), the south is not going to happen;
Unless the samurai pulls the 4N news tonight and helps Micho get his Lexus on the train, the south is not going to happen.
What happened on Friday and today in the market can be described as a bearish attempt to use the pound and the gold to bring down the euro. These fruits, jumping up and pulling back, tried to push the Euro down without much success. Europe is strong with its currency. The night will show the hoo-hoo.
Stochastic 15, 30, 1N are approaching a reversal downwards and the 4N has already gone.

Alexan >>:

Да просто вариантик нарисовался у меня... Вдруг сработает? :))) Гуру стану :))))) Фиг его знает если честно, пока в непонятках по евре. Пойду лчшу фунт и еврофунт поизучаю. Там прикольней. Мож тогда и евра прояснится.

Alexan, you have an impulse wave there, that is not correct.
If you go deeper into the structure you will see that only corrective waves are going on the EuR right now.
My mistake.
You didn't read Neelie well .... :) (this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

oleniknik >>:

Ну я тоже выложу

Пока желтая толстая не спустится ниже 50 есть шанс пойти вверх но пересечение ее зеленой уже состоялось ... я на этом вхожу ( с оглядкой на график)

еще раз говорю ситуация двоякая .... наблюдаю но уже с открытым ордером ...

I used to play with this indicator, didn't find anything good in it, a simple stochastic is as good as it is.

Alexan, there you have it)))
Reason: