Alert for RSI 9 ;)

Hi traders,

My first post and may I add what a awesome place to go for assistance. You guys are super. What I'm needing some help with I'm sure it quite simple to several of you but of course not to me. Would someone please give me a code when the RSI 9 makes a sound when it crosses 75 and 25. Would greatly appreciate it. Will be posting more... Also a question about this.. Can the RSI code be used on any timeframe? Duh... Thanks...

"thestellaman"

Received a email from the forum that you replied to my post with a code but on my end when I went to check your post it's not showing up. Would you please send me that code to my email address at Use PM!!

I greatly would appreciate it and I thank you greatly for your help in response to my post.

Hey FxViper

Post the indicator here and we will have a look into it to add the alert.

Thanks Bossxero,

The indicator I need is when the RSI 9 makes a sound when it crosses 75 and 25. Greatly appreciate it...

hi FXViper...........here try this and see if its what you are looking for, it should give you an audible alert and pop up window when the 25 and 75 levels are reached,levels can be changed to suit and alert turned off/on,gave it a test and seems to be ok...............thestellaman

Files:

thestellaman,

All I can say is "awesome". I really appreciate your help and assistance. It works great! Happy Trading!!

I'd have to agree with FXViper, this is awesome!!

Thestellaman, thank you for this. It's great! Works well with the system myself and FXViper are using.

No, that's not true. Works GREAT! with the system we've put together.

your welcome guys,glad i could help out

mtdavs:
I'd have to agree with FXViper, this is awesome!! Thestellaman, thank you for this. It's great! Works well with the system myself and FXViper are using. No, that's not true. Works GREAT! with the system we've put together.

Would u mind share the system buddies?

Well, to be truthful, I guess I could say, it's not much of a system. Just a simple watching of RSI in agreement with MACD and Bollinger Bands(only for a sign of activity) on the chart itself. However, I will have to admit, we don't really watch the candles or price chart that much. I know that may sound crazy. Not watching the candles???? Well, all I can say is, it works.

When the RSI moves BACK above the 20 level and MACD is also very low, look for it to swing up. Down, just the opposite above the 80, or 70 level if moving slow.

Oh, and we also have a 200 MA on the chart. If price is close to that 200MA, WATCH OUT!! Dont' put in a 'BUY' if only 5 or 10 pips UNDER that 200MA. Could be asking for trouble.

AS I said at first, this isn't much of what you'd call a system. But, as long as it works "when we see what we're looking for" why not stick with it!!

Another note is that the Double D system keeps you from trading against the trend for that time period and gets you in and/or out 1 candle or more earlier than other trading systems I've ever seen. There are a couple of other little tricks of the system not mentioned that are really powerful. Thru backtesting the system has proven itself over and over. Also the most important part of it all is the overlaying of the chart.

Reason: