[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 585

lotos7:

show me some three lines that convinced you to do such an act...but just ...words...words...

Lines can be drawn either way if you want, it's not about them.

strangerr:

So he keeps telling me about the canals, about 1.33, that we're going there and all of a sudden he's selling))))

The pendulum does not like to joke ))))

nikelodeon:

I agree, Mobilich, you've kind of been told that if you make such signals. That it's like the whole depo.... You'd be wise to justify it. Notice I'm not asking you to reveal your TS and all that. But if you suddenly picked up these predictions on third-party sites, and now suddenly decided to retransmit them to us, then go fuck yourself. With that kind of advice. I think I told you that newcomers can watch the forum. And you've made some money on the down-trend and decided you're cool. Or should I remind you of your selves from 2690 or whatever......
From tt eh taah daah. How Mobylicz has been stressing you out))))))))))))))))))

MobileMan:

Lines can be drawn in any direction if you wish, it's not about them

And drawing Opa is forbidden by the rules ))))

jonni:
Ot tt eh taah daah .What a strain on you Mobilich))))))))))))))))))

You know, I'm not stressed at all, I just need to be a little more modest. ALL OF IT!!!!!! That's a hell of a thing.....

Draghi: Many Positives Have Happened In Marketplace Since Crisis

January 27, 2012 08:22 ET (13:22 GMT)

What can be positive about the crisis, unless it is for his relatives?

nikelodeon:

You know, it's absolutely no bother, you just need to be a bit more modest. ALL THE WAY TO!!!!!! Look at this......
but what a drive.

jonni:
Ot tt eh taah daah .What a strain on you Mobilich))))))))))))))))))

Are you conspiring to harass me? I already said everything. I hold the sells from 1.2693 and will close them around 1.26, or maybe even lower. I'm now brutally selling on another account + hanging a sell on 50% of the depo from 1.3180 since yesterday. I'm not forcing ANYONE to solo with me and listen to my signals.

Frankly speaking, I do not know about others, but I see that the Euro is on the way up, you can see it by the corrections, and even though I expect correction of 300 pips or even more, the best strategy is not to catch such pullbacks at all, it is much better to wait for the signal on the same day and buy.

In short, the south.
Reason: