Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 9

most buy and sell indicators are very unreliable during major news releases.

i tried it on eurjpy today. It was quite unreliable. But some other time. it is very stable and rewarding. Especially when no news is forth coming.

kenbuchee:
most buy and sell indicators are very unreliable during major news releases. i tried it on eurjpy today. It was quite unreliable. But some other time. it is very stable and rewarding. Especially when no news is forth coming.

No indicators can predict the direction an announcement will induce in the market. When there are news releases, you will often see that price breach most TA rules, but later on will return to the trading channel. Indicators etc are not to be used during news forecasts. If you want to trade news, you need to study fundamentals and news trading.

Hi all.

Does anyone know about the Mouteki Indicator? I downloaded it and it looks good; but i'd like to hear from anyone who may ahve used it before to know how viable it is. I know indicators can be tricky and bla,bla,bla, and that's why i'd like to get your opinion on it.

Thanks in advance

buangcla:
you can also use Waddah Attar explosion if you want your buy and sells signals be given to you by alerts. You can also use AltrTrend_SignalV2_2, which also gives you alerts on when to buy or sell..

Hi. Just wanted you to know i downloaded your indicator and i want to try it out. I notice it dates back a while; i hope it's still valid? I'd be glad to know if it has been improved on, or if better ones are presently avilable.

Thanks.

"I am not neccessarily looking to make a kill with forex, i primarily just want to make consistent decent pips"

the_indles:
this like most indicator.but he have a good target n you must get it if he break a line....you want it???only on GBPUSD n USDCHF ok Indonesian Traders if you want more indicator to get profit send your request or visit my friendster or call me... indra lesmana Friendster - ' ' the indles+6281510771277

Hi,

Could you please email instructions on how to install the indicator, since it opens in the mt edit window and I do not understand how to make it work.

Thanks

rtame@yahoo.com

thanks pal. i dont have any indicstor that signals buy or sell, infact am looking for one myself.in the event that i find one i'll keep you posted.

hi all,

i seem to be in a fix. i want to fund a life account wit about less than a thousand dollars and dont know the appropriate leverage to use.pls can anyone offer advice on this...tsn,

bossxero:
The original indicator is SHI_Silvertrendsig.mq4 , someone just edited this indicator and renamed it to beginner.mq4, shame on him, taking credits on others works. By the way, This indicator is not good at all, although it appears perfect on the charts, guess why??? Just because it repaints the past. Its signal is based on historical data.

Hi bossxro,

This indicator was renamed to SHI_Silvertrendsig.mq4 in the early 2007.

hi guys,

I found this indicator, lord knows where, and have been trying to change the time frames used to more of a day trading time frame ,M5,M15,M30,H1. At the moment it has H4,D1,W1 and MN. I tried adjusting the code , no joy

I've been searching for one like this one that has MACD , this one uses ADX.

Any assistance or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Files:

can anyone tell me what indicator that can display news before the trading of the numbers?

Reason: