Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 39

70news2 stated above:

"stay away from trading these days.. ranging "xmas" market... all systems fail.."

WHY??? This past week has been AWESOME for me. Just had to take a little time and pay close attention to my system, or whatever system you're using. I found this past week to be a LOT of movement going on and great for racking up some good pips.

I guess the old saying holds true, "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

thanks for every one how help me -thanks ,thanks

All traders in this forum very friendly .Thank a lot for admin fx fisherman.

thank you to all traders to posting in here

I use the Hull Moving Average indicator, colored for buy/sell signals, works on all time-frames. There are days when I can use it on every turn and make good pips; there are days when I need to be selective when I use it. Choppy days without real swings in the market are problematic for any indicator, and this is no exception. The HMA line will change color more than once sometimes while a trend-change bar is being formed, as the bar ranges from high to low etc. But once the bar is finished, the color won't change until a future bar. So you need to wait until a bar is completed before committing to a trade. And sometimes that's a problem because the bar will be so large that getting into the trade after the bar completes may be too late. So look for signal changes on relatively smaller bars, and don't go jumping into a trade when the signal is produced on a very large bar...you want to wait a bit to see if there will be a retracement.

Files:

tq 4 the signal...

hi all...

i've try with old indi but really work. just combine the Murray math, kaufman band, and Momentum or u can change with RSI 10. very helpfull i think..just try it...

Hi all am relatively new to Forex and I think this is a very informative forum. Seen all these indicators and eager to try them out. May the pips be with you

This indicator is always looks good, but they redraw the past! If you follow them you will see that they live at the local, will not let you make money signal. But if you want to refresh or re-start all the Suden MT4 signal hardly perfect!

wongpitoe:
hi all...i've try with old indi but really work. just combine the Murray math, kaufman band, and Momentum or u can change with RSI 10. very helpfull i think..just try it...

HI wongpitoe,

CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE DETAIL WITH CHARTS?

Reason: