Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 12

mamee:
u cant use indicator FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart ...... this is the best my indicator signal ...... this signal for target frofit 100pips-300pips.

Wow great indicator!

More seriously, it was my first coding 1 year ago or so. Great challenge! Glad to heard that some traders like and use it.

Thanks for your interest.

FerruFx

my template sell/buy custom indicator.... happy in your trading...hehehehe TQ go! go! go! frofit...

Files:
4.gif  29 kb

I just joined this forum today and what I've seen has been very interesting. Thanks to all of u.

This is my technical and analysis strategy....and i get more frofit..

Thank for the my custom signal indicator....

Pic 7.gif (GPUSD) Sell / sell stop 2008-05-07- open 1.9739 - close 1.9566 = 173pips open 1.9719 - close 1.9566 = 153pips open 1.9686 - close 1.9566 = 120pips

Files:
6.gif  28 kb

so your template mamee have popup window that show buy/sell?

Hi mamee,

Can you share your indicators which you get free to everybody?

mamee:
This is my technical and analysis strategy....and i get more frofit..Thank for the my custom signal indicator....Pic 7.gif (GPUSD) Sell / sell stop 2008-05-07- open 1.9739 - close 1.9566 = 173pips open 1.9719 - close 1.9566 = 153pips open 1.9686 - close 1.9566 = 120pips

I think you will find these surprise indicators in 'Mammee' noodles pack...

Your success all it have in the package mee mamee,but you should buy package mee one may get mee it! You is right Boss..thank you so much

Dear All,

I am new to this blog and forex.

Very good joint and good info.

Good job all and hope I can get some knowledge for you guys.

Thanks a lot

Cheers/shalini

mamee:
Your success all it have in the package mee mamee,but you should buy package mee one may get mee it! You is right Boss..thank you so much

Do you mean sell the indys attached on your chart shown in a previous post?

FerruFx

Reason: