Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 10

thankyou I will try this indicator.

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to participating in this forum and learn how to make a million dollars!

I have been trading for awhile but still learning, realizing that I am still at the very beginning of the learning curve.

I am looking for a good buy/sell indicator. Presently I am using mostly MACD in connection with the Bollinger bands. I like to complement them with another good indicator. Any suggestions?

i 'ld like to say hello to anyone, i am new.. thanks because i got more knowledge here.

Fredk:
Hi everyone. I am looking forward to participating in this forum and learn how to make a million dollars!I have been trading for awhile but still learning, realizing that I am still at the very beginning of the learning curve.I am looking for a good buy/sell indicator. Presently I am using mostly MACD in connection with the Bollinger bands. I like to complement them with another good indicator. Any suggestions?

Heiken Ashi is my choice

buangcla:
you can also use Waddah Attar explosion if you want your buy and sells signals be given to you by alerts. You can also use AltrTrend_SignalV2_2, which also gives you alerts on when to buy or sell..

Thanks Buangcla,

The indicators are very wonderful. But I have a problem with Waddah Attar Explosion. When it shows Trend PWR 70 Exp Pwr 37 , does it mean that the rend will move 37 pips in that direction or what exactly should I do with regards to trading it ?. Is there any way you can tweek it to show how many pips the trend will move in that direction. I would be very gratefull if you could do this and post it here please.

Thanks once more for the indicators,

Best regards.

Arnold

This is a great thread!Thank you all 4 sharing.

thanks

hi,

which is the best time period for setting moving averages on 30 min chart

well, this has been a very good forum...peace be to all traders, sharing their views and ideas, well, i use the stoch 8.3.3, and a good macd o deermine the trend on a hourly basis, but i can also find the waddah tar explode helpful, it confirms the signals i have on ground, after which i can place trade and then got back to my College...

Forex is a shades of grade, u cannot be perfectly successfull with all these if u are not technically sound...theres no automoney in forex......i done been thru it all.

i luv u all!

maju2020:
hi all i have indicator signal to sell and buy. this indicator i want sell to all member about usd 3just email me if you all want to ask about this indicator thank youattn: FOREX
Reason: