Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 3

The SHI silver indicator was made obviously to look good on charts in order to sell it to people, because the dot constantly moves to look like its indicating a profitable trade.Which is completely useless and you mayaswell guess where to enter and exit.

However this one seems to lag less and doesnt move the dot also doesnt repaint.

Another beautifull indicator by Igorad from trend laboratories.

Also if you set alert mode to 1 its gives an alert you configure to send you email or sms message also use it in an ea.

mybe this indicator can help

Files:

jali466:
mybe this indicator can help

r

Hi,

I was try you program, please let me know what mean for these 2 arrow ( hollow arrow and solid arrow)..

thanks

I'd to say hello to anyone.I am new .

hi.

here is a few that i look at from other member that i gather .

Files:

trader25359,

Mind to give more info where u got them from?

thanks

well , i been looking at a few forex web site , stragetybuider , forex tsd.com , forex factory ect.... and gather a few hundreds or so over the years . just a few one that i used just to see what the market are doing ,but i have not test they all yet , its hard to wakeup early in the mornig and see in live action ( newyork time fame ) i live ca . cool

Hellooo...anybody can show me how to install new indicator at forum coulumn to Mt4..TQVM

hi there,

i'm a new guy in this fields, please guide and show me how to invest in forex markets.

do you have a signals indicator software to buy/sell in forex?

please let me know if there any...

thanks and advance...

Hi Mainstir,

Being new myself to Forex, I can understand your desire to find an indicator showing you where to enter and exit. HOWEVER!! I would warn you, without proper education into Forex and an understanding of a solid Money Management system, you're setting yourself up for trouble!!

I say this because, this is what I started out doing; signed up to a live account, found me some indicators for entries and exits, and before I knew it, I'd lost everything I had in my account!! And I mean quickly.

Now, my partner and I have been trading for a little over 2 years and will be the first to admit, we've still a LOT to learn.

It's a BIG field, forex trading. Yes, there's good money to be made and, just as quickly, good money to loose.

I would recommend BabyPips.com for some good education of Forex Trading. It's all free. Maybe someone else might know of something different?

I do wish you the best but, please, for the sake of your hard earned monies, take your time and don't be in a rush for the "Holy Grail"!!

Reason: