Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 15

Just trying to find a indicator which would show Buy and Sell arrows on the chart itself driven by logic from a script or EA. Also a magnified price bottom left of chart and price under cursor when pressed. Sorry these are newby questions.

Thx.

hi everyone,

yhis is my first time ever in any forum and iam already enjoying it.thanks to everyone who has made this possible.i want to sincerely ask the creator of waves_autotrendlines_asystem2000.zip to help me with the latest version if there are any and if there are none i have downloaded it and it looks nice and proves very useful.please for how looooooong can i keep it.

thanks

omot

Welcome Omotade. Good place you choose to write your 1st post on the web!

FerruFx

olaabdul:
Hello,using your ferru fx template, u said its advicable to place buy/sell order when trend is 89 for 5 0r 10 pips, ..i want to know if your indicator alerts at 89 pips,.. then in your trade pictures, u did not respect this rule...

I relative sense u do not see about what I speak of FerruFx_Multi_info _light_chart template..when trend show 89 % up or down,new make position buy or sell to 5 - 10pips, but not to 89 pips .I hope relative understand clearly my purpose that about this FerruFx_Multi_info _light_chart template .

hello, to all, please tell me about gold signal

For those who are really wish to make money on forex, simply just follow my technique, it's easy, no stress, no risk, no signals, no indicators as well. Trading on forex news, that's all.

(i). only trading on the big effect news realese.

(ii). spend about 10-20 minutes daily.

(iii). target profits 10 - 20 pips.

(iv). follows the MM and greedy free...

Please visit at www.Bloomberg.com to more news more info and perfect.

-Supertrend Audible Alert-

1.Doing position buy / sell when line signal start crooked.

2.Start install stop loss when long line being.

3.when line start crooked,alert will sound..

Files:
untitled.gif  11 kb
3.gif  13 kb

Hallo,

I'm a newbe, may i kwow what is simple indicator to use , thanks.

andisuk:
Hallo, I'm a newbe, may i kwow what is simple indicator to use , thanks.

hello friend...

fxfisherman have there were many signal u need.you must find inside forum,have all inside.