Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 2

nope you don't need to pay for it. Everything in here is free. Feel free to download it. Here I'll include the indicators for you. Hope this helps.

I found another good one but I don't have the source code. Let see if I can find the source code.

Files:
Beginner.zip  3 kb
beginner.jpg  63 kb

Here is what u want?

Files:
Beginner.mq4  4 kb

Indicators like that always look good but they repaint the past!!

If you would follow them live you will see they put signals in places that will not make you money. But if you would refresh or restart MT4 the signals will all of a suden almost look perfect!

Regards, Dariuske.

The original indicator is SHI_Silvertrendsig.mq4 , someone just edited this indicator and renamed it to beginner.mq4, shame on him, taking credits on others works.

By the way, This indicator is not good at all, although it appears perfect on the charts, guess why??? Just because it repaints the past. Its signal is based on historical data.

banzai:
I found another good one but I don't have the source code. Let see if I can find the source code.
Files:

So bossxero...which signal indicator you are using? mind to share?

I am using the best indicator of all.. MY BRAIN

Unfortunately its too big to attach it here

Frankly saying, I am more keen to use basic leading indicators like trendlines, pivots, support and resistance, fibos... These always seems to work.

dashisiong:
So bossxero...which signal indicator you are using? mind to share?

I am New of the Site but English is very difficult for me. Sorry

don't use any buy sell signal or you want to waste your time.

i agree with bossxero. just use your brain.

rather than use buy sell signal, you can use stochastic, zigzag, macd, rsi, CCI, Bill william stuff. it's more more and more accurate.

you can specialize on just one of that tool.

i repeat, JUST ONE TOOL

ma's set(wma, ema, jma) is refer to one tool. MACD custom, and enormous setting is refer to one tool too.

after choose your weapon. then you may develop your own system, by sharpening your main weapon(try other settings and exit entry system). or add other tool to add your main weapon.

but the most important is choose your 'MAIN WEAPON' first.

(you can specialize on many weapon like Rambo, or Two main weapon like Samurai. it's your choice. as long as it is profitable.

but i refer to simple system, because more messy= more stressing.)

or if you don't want using any weapon. you can fighting with 'BARE HAND'.

'BARE HAND'= no indicator.

it's look like crazy.

but there is much trading system with barehand method, and it's look like very profitable.

i wonder if in Jesse livermoore era there is stuff like zigzag, macd, stochastic

,but hey he can be successfulll.

but i refer if you use indicator even your system is bare hand method because this is modern world, don't fight like a monk or you'll be killed by gun

just K.I.S.S.

Hello Libros,

Can you share your weapons here?

Libros:
don't use any buy sell signal or you want to waste your time.i agree with bossxero. just use your brain.rather than use buy sell signal, you can use stochastic, zigzag, macd, rsi, CCI, Bill william stuff. it's more more and more accurate.you can specialize on just one of that tool. i repeat, JUST ONE TOOL ma's set(wma, ema, jma) is refer to one tool. MACD custom, and enormous setting is refer to one tool too.after choose your weapon. then you may develop your own system, by sharpening your main weapon(try other settings and exit entry system). or add other tool to add your main weapon. but the most important is choose your 'MAIN WEAPON' first.(you can specialize on many weapon like Rambo, or Two main weapon like Samurai. it's your choice. as long as it is profitable.but i refer to simple system, because more messy= more stressing.)or if you don't want using any weapon. you can fighting with 'BARE HAND'.'BARE HAND'= no indicator. it's look like crazy.but there is much trading system with barehand method, and it's look like very profitable.i wonder if in Jesse livermoore era there is stuff like zigzag, macd, stochastic ,but hey he can be successfulll.but i refer if you use indicator even your system is bare hand method because this is modern world, don't fight like a monk or you'll be killed by gun just K.I.S.S.
Reason: