Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 11

Can u show yr indicator by/sell with screenshots (with latest resulting in profits), could decide on that. with timeframe/charts, on what currencies?. New to this forum. joined recently.

These are pretty good indicators, I like them a lot.

Hello

well I am beginner with lots of questions but before i ask i try to find answer on forum,this or another.I do not wont waste your time to give answer for some silly guestions

fxtrendline:
Heiken Ashi is my choice

Me too, but I prefer the smoothed one..

Tried to attach it here but kept getting that "invalid" message..

Dont know what's wrong..

pls how do i generate buy/sell signal?

HI

i recommend www.mql4.com,when you open the main page ,than open code base where you will find lot of indicators/Evry day you will found fresh added indicators.The best site that I found.Sorry on my englis/

happy trading!

i want to know how the price channel stop indicator works and with what best pairs and time frame to use it with. thanks

I want to appreciate all u all,taking the time to make others lives(trading)o.k.

Pls in waddar indicator,is it the default values tat u all use.I notice some move in trend b/4 it gives signal.Finanlly when should u enter:value 50 above or below.Thank u

I am sorry no write anything... i hope anybody can help me how want to win in trading

u cant use indicator FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart >>>>send me at for this good signal...TQ

This is the best my indicator signal...... send at for your information...TQ

This signal for target frofit 100pips-300pips. for more information send at ... TQ

Files:
goog.bmp  329 kb
3.gif  30 kb
Reason: