Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 13

FerruFx:
Do you mean sell the indys attached on your chart shown in a previous post?FerruFx

Haha... You got it all wrong bud... Look well at MAMEE avatar image... MAMEE is a noodle brand and its a very tasty noodle... we were just joking about it because obviously MAMEE is very fond of MAMEE noodles... seems to be a big fan LOL

Free custom indicators for everybody, specially to wai wongreally need him...But must remember each trader must have self-discipline,do not too hurried decide to sell or buy.open position on what you see not on what that u think..To spot way indicator this function is when trend up or trend down show 89%,new doing position sell or buy,but must remember it only to 5pips 10pips only. To make sell or buy long-term,it can do when candlestik show Bearish / Bullish pattern to time frame 1H at the rate volume 30% from margin,but only to 30pips in reliance news.That the most important you must use custom indicators another connected with indicators FerruFx_Multi_info _light_chart this,as indicators BBands_stop_v1_with_alert and also Ziq zaq,refer technique Fibonnaci.Warning:-To more knowing try first in account demo,when understood with deeper new use account real...

bossxero:
Haha... You got it all wrong bud... Look well at MAMEE avatar image... MAMEE is a noodle brand and its a very tasty noodle... we were just joking about it because obviously MAMEE is very fond of MAMEE noodles... seems to be a big fan LOL

mamee:
Free custom indicators for everybody, specially to wai wongreally need him...But must remember each trader must have self-discipline,do not too hurried decide to sell or buy.open position on what you see not on what that u think..To spot way indicator this function is when trend up or trend down show 89%,new doing position sell or buy,but must remember it only to 5pips 10pips only. To make sell or buy long-term,it can do when candlestik show Bearish / Bullish pattern to time frame 1H at the rate volume 30% from margin,but only to 30pips in reliance news.

Good strategy. I like this FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart. Where did you find it?

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Good strategy. I like this FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart. Where did you find it? FerruFx

I find in it package noodles mamee,hahaha my apology joke only.

That's fine. At first I can't understand the joke party here. Really don't know about Mamee noddles !!!

FerruFx

For knowledge everybody.I get signal indicators this from the my teacher forex .I study and know way indicator this function during per annum.In fact every indicator have weakness and his advantage.Each indicator also be phoney and truth.That is why we should test validity indicator that use account Demo first.But depend on the individual respectively evaluate him.

Hi ALL,

I've just joined you.

As I read this topic, there are so many indicators and discussions about.

Some times confusing after 128 pages review!

The question is what's the best one?

I'm using Ultra_Trend, is there any better than?

Thanks to all

Welcome Kambiz,

Yes so many. When you find the best ... it is for sure the best. But 2 days after you'll find another one ... and another one. Too many indicators kill trading.

FerruFx

oilfxpro:
If u know how to use indicators properly ,u can make money with many of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,but u only have two or 3 indicators to drive a car...reverse ,side turn and stop lights Only need 3 indicators maximum Williams % for entry,stochastics for exits and a reversal indicator OILFXPRO

How do you use williams % for entry and stocs for exit?

Thanks

Paul

Reason: