Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 6

onistic:
i need to buy an indicator that can help me identify the market trend whether its gona be bullish or bearish.

You are looking for the holy grail and... it does not exist

Beware of the silvertrend indicator because it repaints;

Thread merged!

onistic:
i need to buy an indicator that can help me identify the market trend whether its gona be bullish or bearish.

You don't need to buy it...all you need is research and research ...I recommend high low zigzag to determine a trend..

hi all

i have indicator signal to sell and buy.

this indicator i want sell to all member about usd 3

just email me if you all want to ask about this indicator

thank you

email: azlee1981@yahoo.com

attn: FOREX

Thank You

Not new to trading, but new to this site. Hope to find some interesting info and possibly help someone with info of my own. Many pips to you.

thank for all gift indicator

i just trading use fibo for take profit

this like most indicator.but he have a good target n you must get it if he break a line....you want it???

only on GBPUSD n USDCHF ok

Indonesian Traders

if you want more indicator to get profit send your request or visit my friendster or call me...

indra lesmana

Friendster - ' ' the indles

+6281510771277

Files:

Hello everybody,

Please help me find reliable indicators. my trading system is very poor. Please help

Hello everybdy! I¨m new to this forum. i´m been checking out al the posts an d find them very interesting, but witn so much info I dont know where to start. From your personal opinnion, wich indicator works best for finding a new forming trend? Thanks again and Happy trading to all!

Dear all,

Do you have good an indicator to post for day trading?

Thank.

Reason: