Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 8

A big thank you to gurus in this forum for help beginners like myself.

Keep up the good work

i'm new in this forum, can anyone put me through on how to use the best indicator at the moment,cos i really have to trade up my real account now.

thanks for ur concern.

hello.. i am newbie here..trying to know how david kolachi method works for FOREX and if there any david kolachi software for MT4..

Someone said priced classified 3 parts repeats every period of time :
10% reversal
20% flat/sideways
70% trend following
Whats is the best indicator for each part of classifications.

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

Better still learn to identify the buy and sell trigger point - That will pay you more as indicators do deceive sometimes.

Hi

I'm a newbie. Glad to be a member to this forex forum site. Spirit of sharing is apparent. Thanking my lucky star for stumbling into your forum site. Learnt a great deal from gurus and mentors here.

God bless

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal? Thanks

i am happy to be here today

I have tested the price channel stop v1.2 in mini account and I am very happy with it. It has brought me good signs of profit

A great site. i have started trying some of the buy/sell signals here on my live account even without demo-trading but on a small lot size. it gave me over 50pips in 2days. i am very happy.

webwareshop:
Better still learn to identify the buy and sell trigger point - That will pay you more as indicators do deceive sometimes.

HELLO webwareshop,

CAN YOU SHARE YOUR IDEA HERE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS

Reason: