[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 5

ULAD:

Did you buy the script or make it yourself?

I don't know anything about codes, honestly, I never buy anything on the Internet!

It's a pity you can't make one single advisor!

vladds:

I don't know anything about codes, honestly I never buy anything on the internet!

It's a pity you can't make one single advisor!

Yeah, it's a thing of the past. You make some money, you'll buy it.

How long have you been mowing?

ULAD:

It's a bit of a learning curve. You'll make some money and buy one.

How long have you been mowing?

Once I got tired of working, my head started boiling!

I'm not educated and you know how hard it is to work for people like that!

vladds:

I tried to open the platform two charts euro-dollar on the first one, put the EA and allow to trade only upwards on the second chart, put the second EA and allow to trade downwards!

It's Alan but I cheated him.

i have to keep an eye on them because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps betting but does not put them in free flight.

the best time to trade is in the denominational corridor!

added a favourite script!

I have installed your robots, started to try them on a demo account, but for some reason they both work to buy. Can you tell me how I can set them to sell?

Gyllit:
I have installed your robots, started to try them on a demo account, but for some reason they both work to buy. Can you tell me how i can set them to sell?

hope you got the instructions!

I'm asking, are these two identical EAs, only their magicians are different? Because I got stuck and put one and the same one on two different charts, but I managed to trade a little on the plus side..... I got lucky. Is it true, though?

nikelodeon:
Question, are these two identical EAs, but they have different wizards? I`ve tried to put one and the same EA on two different charts, but I`ve traded a little on the plus side..... I got lucky. And yet you did?

That's why I put them both up for those who don't know much about codes.

I also tried putting them on different charts by the same expert, but it didn't work!

But a funny thing happened, don't you think!?

vladds:

That's why I put them both for those who don't know much about code

I also tried putting them on different charts, but it didn't work!

It's fun, isn't it?!

Watch, watch... :-) on the demo...

Well so far in symbolic surplus, although the volume of trades of course is not great.... Now put them on the chart correctly, so watch.... Closer to the evening we will see how it is... At the moment quite even....

I warn you, the deposit should not be less than 5000 rubles, and it is better not to change the settings or 100,000 will not be enough!
Reason: