Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 20

banzai:
Price Channel Stop v.1.2 is not bad. Cyan color means to buy. Magenta color means to sell

I've been watching this indicator the past few days. Can an alarm be added to it for when it changes color? I made 60 pips just playing with it off and on for a few hours today.

Thanks Banzai for the indicator and thanks to anyone who can add an alert.

Ed

Hello Wong

I know what you mean. Trher are many indicators for MT4. I have tried and very usefull. You can download from this site by extracting 1000MT4 indicators. Okey, Giid Luck 4 U.

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal?Thanks

osaze:
I use this indicator as my filter for a new 5min timeframe trading system....Results are awesome......Maybe of use to u.

thank you

Thanks to all my freind for the signal..i,m newer here..hehehe

Hi Every one could you tell me someone How can i open buy/sell signal indicators with Meta trader 4 flat form, Thank you

WAI WONG:
Do you have indicator show buy signal and sell signal, uptrend and downtrend signal?Thanks

YOU DO NOT NEED INDICATORS TO DO THIS

YOU CAN DO THIS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT.

SEE GREEN CANDLE.

SEE GREEN CANDLE AT HORIZONTAL LINE AT 0.6525

GO LONG AT 0.6525.

SEE PROFIT.

SEE RED CANDLE.

SEE RED CANDLE AT HORIZONTAL LINE AT 0.6650

GO SHORT AT 0.6650

SEE PROFIT.

SIMPLE!

That is ALL THAT THERE IS TO IT. There is NOTHING MORE. Do not complicate matters.

You don't have to talk or think about trend, support, resistance, bounces, breakouts, etc.... You do NOT need indicators.

YOU SEE THE COLOR AT THE LINE AND TRADE WITH IT, NOT AGAINST IT... IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

If you do NOT understand, then keep rereading this message and looking at the chart until it hits you like a TON OF BRICKS!!

hello every one am new ere just wanna say hi

thank,s freind i,m try all the indicators but the profits come smallest...hehehe

need to keep reading maybe...

Can any one give me a more accurate signal software that will give at least 70% correct

Looking for an indicator that would plot the account equity as a histogram... and can be used on any time frame. Is there any such indicator out there??

Thanks,

Reason: