I need create this custom indicator‏

Hi for all,

would you check the attach file( to get the open position price) and make to me what i mentioned in below red line .

That is not a real indicator. it's just a script that prints a price. You cannot call scripts as custom indicators.
I understand what you try to do but is more complex than that. You may get a price using the script - that price may be right if you only have one position open per pair and you use only one ea. To get the right price when you use multiple eas you also need to use the magic number. If you have two or more open positions is difficult to define which price you are talking about, from which position.

What i want is: how can i get one position open per pair.

regards
Hand

Files:
info.mq4  2 kb

to open only 1 position regardless of magic per symbol you must check all open positions BEFORE you OrderSend() from EVERY applied EA. All EAs must have this check like:

int MarketPosBySymbol(string S="")
{
 int c=0;
 if (S=="") S=Symbol();
 for (int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS)) if (OrderSymbol()==S) c++; }
 return(c);
} 
if (MarketPosBySymbol()==0) { OrderSend(....); }

fx1.net:

to open only 1 position regardless of magic per symbol you must check all open positions BEFORE you OrderSend() from EVERY applied EA. All EAs must have this check like:

Dear fx1.

I am not programmer. i got already my EA, just i want to get this indicator to add it in my EA. can you create for me this indicator. the goal from it to carry out the open position price in avairble.

thanks wait for your nice answer.( i will be so glad if you create this indicator for me because i am not a programmer)

Hand:

i will be so glad if you create this indicator for me because i am not a programmer

No slaves here, either learn to code or pay someone.

WHRoeder:
No slaves here, either learn to code or pay someone.

Ok i will pay how much it will cost.

Hand:

Ok i will pay how much it will cost.
Please do this by PM or use the Jobs section on MQL5.com.

gordon:
Please do this by PM or use the Jobs section on MQL5.com.

I want it by MQL4 . what does PM means?

Hand:

I want it by MQL4 . what does PM means?
PM = Personal Message... Send him a message.

gordon:
PM = Personal Message... Send him a message.

Who??

Who can help me? I try to build my own EA. What is the right code for ... BUY if the current price is higher than the high(2) and SELL if the current price is lower than the low(2). The idea is after forming a Inside Bar to enter like above.

Thanks

aldea13:

Who can help me? I try to build my own EA. What is the right code for ... BUY if the current price is higher than the high(2) and SELL if the current price is lower than the low(2). The idea is after forming a Inside Bar to enter like above.

Thanks

show some code & we will try to help u out
Reason: