Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 18

mamee:
Here I will give you a tip or technique that the simplest get frofit.you must use a one custom indicator only,and that the most important you must know among a technical analysis forex it is GAPS -(High-Low, Open-Closing) and candlestic pattern.Use this custom indicator next to bar to time frame 30 minute or 1Hour.you see this custom indicator in post #155.I will show to-you,how want to get frofit use this next to bar on each stem candlestic.continue.......

The body of a candlestick illustrates

Step 1 :-

Doing position buy or sell when candlestick existing at the time among 50min or 40min to indicator next to bar.

Step 2:-Close positin when indicator in next to bar stay among 39min or 29min,presently candlestik will become a process upper shadow or lower shadow.

This technique easy to obtain 5-10 pips at every candlestick (1H) that happened.

My advice do not too hurried or greedy when making position.look first what happening.Do it position when candlestick see already his bearish or bullish, ordinary became to 50min. Every what you doing is on what you see not on what you think.Try learn and know first this function indicator way next to bar ,use in timeframe 30min and 1H.

TQ>>>>>

# apology if my English language is not good.#

zi do i use the buy and sell indicator

Hi all..

When i enter market i always trap at OS or OB position.This is critical position while entry.You predict at this 2 position market will bear or bull soon.But sometime it bounce and then you are loss.How to predict market will continue or trend reversal at this condition (OB,OS).I use standard indi RSI 14,MACD 12.26.9,Stoch 100.3.3 ,ema 50+8 and Fibo to monitoring trend at H1.Any indi can alert or predict trend continues or reversal at OB and OS included momentum of the trend.Hopefull to everbody to help here.Thanks..

Batman64:

Excuse me?

Batman64:

123456 what you want state total exactly ...whether profit you get?hehehe..

naazaa01:
Hi all.. When i enter market i always trap at OS or OB position.This is critical position while entry.You predict at this 2 position market will bear or bull soon.But sometime it bounce and then you are loss.How to predict market will continue or trend reversal at this condition (OB,OS).I use standard indi RSI 14,MACD 12.26.9,Stoch 100.3.3 ,ema 50+8 and Fibo to monitoring trend at H1.Any indi can alert or predict trend continues or reversal at OB and OS included momentum of the trend.Hopefull to everbody to help here.Thanks..

hi....I suggest you use indicator (colour stochastic).is very simple to you know when to sell or buy.u find in this forum.

Dear All Traders,

Have you seen our latest results? Our FOREX LIVE SIGNAL service produced over 1067+ pips

in last month .

To see our results FOREX TRADING SIGNAL - www.forexlivesignal.com

Forex Live signal Team Traget monthly 1000 pips

We send the signal through sms and mail

Now Test our TRADING SIGNAL absolutely free of charge in current of one week!!! It is necessary for you to be registered only! The offer is valid till SEPTEMBER, 30th! FREE!!!

Don't miss out on a great opportunity.

Sincerely,

FOREX TRADING SINGNALS-www.forexlivesignal.com

Thanks to all uploaders.

hai every body..I need a tip to safe my investment in forex..is there any advice from anybody on how to have 80 corect indicator?

buangcla:
yeah I agree with you nicesurf, I think every indicator can tell you when tobuy or sell. All you have wai wong is study on how each indicator is used. For example I use RSI as my primary indicator, it can tell me when to buy when price hits 30 or lower and sell if price hits 70 or up.. hope that helps..

I have tried like you did. But sometimes it didn't work. The RSI often still remain in overbought or oversold area for long time, and it made me confused. Cos when I went south while RSI was in overbought it was still there so the price still went north?

Reason: