Kolachi Method of Trading - page 80

TrendLineTrader:
You seem to enter position very early before confirmation from Japanese Candlesticks.. and stick to it even it passes the previous low which should be your Stop Loss (in standard trading). This is some risky trading - how long are you doing this?

You should just go to the first post and look at the date on which the first post was made... it will give you a pretty good idea since how long this system has been grabbing pips from the market.

bossxero:
You should just go to the first post and look at the date on which the first post was made... it will give you a pretty good idea since how long this system has been grabbing pips from the market.

First post: 09-20-2006, 08:58 PM

Really? It's that simple?

A system based on squiggly lines grabs pips?

That's not how it works.

Any time you win it is luck. If you do not completely control the outcome and the outcome is favorable it is luck. Skill is keeping your losses small.

You do realize your reason for entry has NO BEARING on the outcome of the trade, right? If you don't believe me, then ask Mark Douglas.

Do not be fooled or else the rat will beat you.

Luck favours the prepared mind. squiggly lines are like constellations which act as guide and may help grabs pips if used wisely with due attention to money management, risk management and positive mindset.

Recent trades in eurusd resulting in +40 pips.

kulache

Files:

hi all new to the forum. don't really trade currency, but interested in doing so.

forum seems to be great from what i've seen so far. most of the indicators here seems to be for meta4. what broker would you recommend that has the meta4 so as to sim trade.thanks. all help appreciated.

HOBBIT^33^

Hi, how long are you trading the kolachi method, and what are the profits? thanks.

hi is there anybody who can give me the ea and set files?

thanks peter

Hi peter,

If you are interested in EA then just google Kolachi Method EA and you will get it.

I do not understand what you mean by set files?

regards,

kulache

peter1977:
hi is there anybody who can give me the ea and set files? thanks peter

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing everything. You are very generous with your time.

I'm experienced with stock trading but fairly new to Forex. I've read through this entire thread and it makes sense to me at a high level. You mentioned in a prior post that it would take someone approx. 1 year to master the Kolachi method w/o the training class. What would your estimate be for someone that does go through your class?

Hi,

Thanks for good words. After a long time, I am hearing that someone read all this thread. I must congratulate you on your patience which is an important quality of a trader.

Regarding success in trading, there are no promises and no guarantees. If anyone does so then he/she is lying.

I compare trading with swimming as it needs a mix of qualities and talent to succeed at it. The more we panic, the more we lose stamina and we drown. Confidence is the key which comes from learning, practice and no doubt psychology matters.

Basics of KM which is core of the stuff is written here totally free. Anyone can be successful with it. Rest depends on your hard work, willingness to learn and how much you are willing to invest in learning.

kulache

vtalfie:
Hi David, Thanks for sharing everything. You are very generous with your time. I'm experienced with stock trading but fairly new to Forex. I've read through this entire thread and it makes sense to me at a high level. You mentioned in a prior post that it would take someone approx. 1 year to master the Kolachi method w/o the training class. What would your estimate be for someone that does go through your class?

Thanks David,

It takes far less time for me to read your posts than it did for you to write them, so it is you who must be commended for your patience.

I am extremely motivated to become a successful Kolachi trader, and with your guidance hope to turn my goals into reality.

Reason: