Kolachi Method of Trading - page 82

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Looking forward to Successful Trading Year 2010.

kulache

Thank U. I like your material very much and clear up!

Looking at the kulache chart of eurusd at weekly time frame, we see that price is going as ema21 and wma5 are sloped down. The test of ema100 is eminent and price may fall down to the previous low during this testing process.

kulache

kolachi:
Looking at the kulache chart of eurusd at weekly time frame, we see that price is going as ema21 and wma5 are sloped down. The test of ema100 is eminent and price may fall down to the previous low during this testing process.kulache

Dear Mr Kolachi,

As I follow this incredible system over a year now, i would hear your opinion on GBPUSD pair. I attached weekly,daily,hourly and 4hourly charts and what is puzzles me is the cross of 100 and 200 EMA on daily chart. What is your opinion? Even if on weekly chart this pair clearly goes downwards possibly near 1.5050 on hourly seems goes up near 1.5900 as i place trades on this TF

Thanks a lot

Hi,

Glad to see your post. Thanks for the appreciation of Kulache Method.

It is quite clear that weekly is biased downwards but the last candle is NT.

As per daily chart price would go up to get repulsed by the ema21 and in remote chance by ema55 to follow the higher command of weekly.

Best strategy is to wait for the price to go up and then swim with the flow. However, for day traders it is good opportunity to play long as price would go up to test ema21.

And God knows the best!!!

kulache

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi,As I follow this incredible system over a year now, i would hear your opinion on GBPUSD pair. I attached weekly,daily,hourly and 4hourly charts and what is puzzles me is the cross of 100 and 200 EMA on daily chart. What is your opinion? Even if on weekly chart this pair clearly goes downwards possibly near 1.5050 on hourly seems goes up near 1.5900 as i place trades on this TF Thanks a lot

Just wanna say thanks for this beautiful system.

Look for long opportunity on usdjpy on 4H time frame. It should bag you 100 pips.

kulache

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Next slope change upwards of 5LWMA on hourly chart should give over 400 pips gain. On daily chart above mentioned MA has escaped too much from 200EMA. What is your opinion? At 1.5150 price reacted strongly

Thanks again

kolachi:
Hi,Glad to see your post. Thanks for the appreciation of Kulache Method.It is quite clear that weekly is biased downwards but the last candle is NT.As per daily chart price would go up to get repulsed by the ema21 and in remote chance by ema55 to follow the higher command of weekly.Best strategy is to wait for the price to go up and then swim with the flow. However, for day traders it is good opportunity to play long as price would go up to test ema21.And God knows the best!!!kulache
Files:

kolachi:
Hi All,I will be posting here about Kolachi Method of Trading.It is a complete system of trading used to trade forex and commodities.I has been designed by David Kolachi and he has shared it mostly on forexfactory and kolachitrader.net.I will be posting the text and rules of the Kolachi Method and its interpretations. good trading kolachi

What do you mean for WMA

HI,

I am sorry for the late reply as I didnot visit the forum for few days. Daily chart is still bearish so we do not expect any big move up. Best strategy is to wait for price to go up on 4H and get repulsed form ema55 downwards for retest of previous lows.

kulache

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi, Next slope change upwards of 5LWMA on hourly chart should give over 400 pips gain. On daily chart above mentioned MA has escaped too much from 200EMA. What is your opinion? At 1.5150 price reacted strongly Thanks again