Kolachi Method of Trading - page 86

+60pips.

Look how effective usage of trendlines, supports and resistances are when all are in right time. Ema 21 was ready to slope upwards with ema55 even if my trade was triggered last night local time. My SL of 10pips was perfect.

Regards

zacharakis:
When price will cross 55ema and touch 1.5340 buy up to 1.5400Regards
Files:

Another one trade in progress

Regards

zacharakis:
+60pips.Look how effective usage of trendlines, supports and resistances are when all are in right time. Ema 21 was ready to slope upwards with ema55 even if my trade was triggered last night local time. My SL of 10pips was perfect.Regards
Files:

Sorry i forgot SL 40pips now.

I dont want anyone to follow my trades that i post time by time or if you like do it but with your own risk.

Regards

zacharakis:
Another one trade in progressRegards

Zacharakis,

Do not worry about following the trades. I do not think any kids read this forum. Everyone is mature enough to decide for themselves. You are doing a great job to share your views with all of us. It is a noble work and I have all support for you.

I am glad that there is some one out there who wants to improve his trading and the trading of others by sharing the charts and views. Please keep it up.

Kulache

zacharakis:
I dont want anyone to follow my trades that i post time by time or if you like do it but with your own risk. Regards

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Thank you for good words.

Unfortunatelly SL stoped my last trade i posted yesterday.

I will post another trade i am intent to do for today. If price will not exist 1.5442 untill 11GMT, then i will sell at 1.5422 with a TP of 120pips 1.5300 SL 20pips this time (11-12 GMT)

Regards

kolachi:
Zacharakis,Do not worry about following the trades. I do not think any kids read this forum. Everyone is mature enough to decide for themselves. You are doing a great job to share your views with all of us. It is a noble work and I have all support for you.I am glad that there is some one out there who wants to improve his trading and the trading of others by sharing the charts and views. Please keep it up.Kulache
Files:

This is my way of trading which has 9 to 10 winning trades. I will stop here my posts for two months due to my buisiness

Good luck to all

Regards

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi,Thank you for good words. Unfortunatelly SL stoped my last trade i posted yesterday.I will post another trade i am intent to do for today. If price will not exist 1.5442 untill 11GMT, then i will sell at 1.5422 with a TP of 120pips 1.5300 SL 20pips this time (11-12 GMT)Regards
Files:

Hi.

My job trip ended soon and i return to my favorite game. I just added an MTF Bollinger for better view.

Anyway sell eu 1.3315 TP 150 pips

Good luck

zacharakis:
This is my way of trading which has 9 to 10 winning trades. I will stop here my posts for two months due to my buisinessGood luck to allRegards
Files:

Almost +80 pips. Ema5 has started to slope down and ema 21 has crossed ema50 and ema100. But Price has consolidated enough hours under support 1. Be carefull i am ready to close this trade

regards

zacharakis:
Hi. My job trip ended soon and i return to my favorite game. I just added an MTF Bollinger for better view. Anyway sell eu 1.3315 TP 150 pipsGood luck
Files:

ok, finally i closed this trade yesterday at 1.3175 +140 pips.

This time price has broken lower 4H Bollinger. It is very risky to enter either long or short here.

Based on daily chart, we have a strong resistence in the area between 1.3050 and 1.3000.

So we keep on monitor the price

Regards

zacharakis:
Almost +80 pips. Ema5 has started to slope down and ema 21 has crossed ema50 and ema100. But Price has consolidated enough hours under support 1. Be carefull i am ready to close this traderegards
Files:

Buy here,

TP 100 pips 1.3145

Good luck

zacharakis:
ok, finally i closed this trade yesterday at 1.3175 +140 pips. This time price has broken lower 4H Bollinger. It is very risky to enter either long or short here. Based on daily chart, we have a strong resistence in the area between 1.3050 and 1.3000. So we keep on monitor the priceRegards
Files:
Reason: