Get motivation from your past

as a trader if you fail in his trade continuously . that time you must be need a motivation . and this motivation you get into your past trade when you are gain in this trade . so it is really workable for me you can use it .....Thank you.

Hello Friends,

Here some Tips which i try follow

*Choose Your Trading Style Carefully

*Match Your Trading Style To Your Lifestyle

*Select A Broker That Matches Your Trading Style

*Use A Low-Risk High-Reward Trading Method

*Make Sure Your Trading Method Works in All Markets

*Trade The Best Stocks

*Know When To Sell Your Stocks

*Check Your Winning Edge

*Invest in a good online stock trading education

* Associate With Successful Online Stock Traders

Most past mistakes I make from the past trades are just there to guide me from repeating them on future trades; I get motivated more when I hear about success made by other traders.

Losing gives me the motivation to become better and avoid mistakes in the future. Ok i know that losing in trading can not be avoid however for me the loss provides you knowledge for the future.

Accepting losses and learning to measure what is the maximal loss that we can accept is the most important lesson in trading. Withouth knowing how to deal with losses, there will be no trader

nbtrading:
Accepting losses and learning to measure what is the maximal loss that we can accept is the most important lesson in trading. Withouth knowing how to deal with losses, there will be no trader

We get losses in our trading many times and the reason is that loss can happen to us at any time. If we will remain careful then we can certainly reduce such losses in our trades easily.

That is not "in" any more

Long time ago men were learning from their own mistakes. Today they just forget them and keep repeating them

Generally, we know that many statistic shows that almost 90% traders are failed in Forex trading. So it is easily said that it cannot be easy way to earn money. But if you have a most reliable support from a trading platform

Rupali Din:
Generally, we know that many statistic shows that almost 90% traders are failed in Forex trading. So it is easily said that it cannot be easy way to earn money. But if you have a most reliable support from a trading platform

The reasons why we will fail in our trading will be many but unless we are able to understand them and also make sure that we do not make the same kind of mistakes again will help us

It is certainly a good practice to learn from the mistakes which we have allowed to slip in in the past instead of just giving up. In order to prevent them from happening again in the present we can just review the trades which we’ve ended up losing. We should analyze them so we can identify what our mistakes are and make some adjustments. This in my opinion is the right path towards success.
Reason: