Kolachi Method of Trading - page 79

Hi,

Trading is nothing but a name of probability. We take calculated chances based on knolwedge of certain rules. Experience teaches us many things. In this chart you can see that my exits were exactly at the same spot where the bullish candle closed after confirming slope change.

As I place multiple trades so I try to unload few trades at small TP of 10-15 so that I earn something.

For other trades, I may exit manually where deems necessary beased on overall knowledge of KM. You can see that blue triangles are manual exits. I exited these trades because the candles were no touch candles and they were warning of reversal.

In addition ot that I must say that I have edge of knowing Kolachi Price Method and others. It adds to my decision making.

kolachi

Files:
exit.jpg  40 kb

I agree that Km says that we should exit at next slope change which pays us many times as it saves us from premature exits. But you know we are humans and we have fears and emotions.

Whenever a candle bigger than usual appears followed by a no touch candle then it warns us of a possible reversal. I try to unload my positions if any with an intention to re enter if any opportunity ever arises after wards.

Most of the times it works but we do miss few big runs as soon as we are out and price moves ahead. But no one knows the future except God. Hence, we have to act on hunches which some time pay and some time not.

kolachi

Here is the trading chart of historic day which comes every thousand years: 090909 (Y/M/D). Short trades in usdchf resulted in +120 pips.

kolachi

Files:

Hi Kolachi,

Very good trading performance so far... can be said that it is one of the best around in this forum.. Keep it up...

BTW... did you produce a pdf yet detailing this trading system?

Thank you for sharing, how long have you been using this system?

kolachi:
I agree that Km says that we should exit at next slope change which pays us many times as it saves us from premature exits. But you know we are humans and we have fears and emotions.Whenever a candle bigger than usual appears followed by a no touch candle then it warns us of a possible reversal. I try to unload my positions if any with an intention to re enter if any opportunity ever arises after wards.Most of the times it works but we do miss few big runs as soon as we are out and price moves ahead. But no one knows the future except God. Hence, we have to act on hunches which some time pay and some time not.kolachi

Dear Mr. Kolachi,

Thank you very much for the reply. Today i post the process of EU as of yesterday night 11/9 local time and please for your comments/advise

CHART eum5time1:Entry short by slope entry. This entry was confirmed from 1H chart as 5WMA fully downwards.

CHART eum5time2:Look what happened here. I decided to begin martingale the positions every 15 pips based on a long trendline cross down 3-4 hours ago (eum5time3). Of course 5WMA on 1H chart began to slope upwards as you can see from eu60mtime2 fig. but its distance from 100EMA was big enough. Here i would like your advise if my decision for martingaling was right or not. Should we exit the short trade and go long on 5m chart after the slope entry upwards,to close the trade what is your opinion?

CHART eum5time4: Finally i was lucky and exited the trades with some pips profit

After a long time run KMs what i want to say is that KMs are very profitable if someone could follow the confirmed direction of 5WMA in hourly charts. Placing entries in smaller TFs is very very risky. Thank you again for your help and support us.

Regards

Files:
eum5time3.gif  17 kb
eum60time2.gif  20 kb
eum5time4.gif  18 kb

Mr.Kolachi, Thanks a lot for your reply with 5m chart and explanation (on ur usdchf trades last week).

It seems you use more 'repulsion' than 'pullback' methods.

Repulsion mostly goes with the trend while pullback expecting a reversal and mostly against the prevailing trend. So the more +ve trades can be had from repulsion method than pullback. Can you confirm this?

Also do you look for all the MA alignment when u are taking a repulsion trades or only the 5/21/55/100?

Also can you elaborate on your 5 crosssing 55EMA. IT looks like mos of the trend changes occur at 5 crossing 55EMA.

Thanks again for your time/help.

Hi,

Your entry was perfectly right. However, market has its own mind and does whatever it does. The exit is the only advised solution as there will be more opportunities in future. No need to risk capital on whims that market will return. However, if you have proper MM and risk control then there is no objection to hope for market reversal as 1H was quite promising.

kolachi

zacharakis:
Dear Mr. Kolachi,Thank you very much for the reply. Today i post the process of EU as of yesterday night 11/9 local time and please for your comments/adviseCHART eum5time1:Entry short by slope entry. This entry was confirmed from 1H chart as 5WMA fully downwards.CHART eum5time2:Look what happened here. I decided to begin martingale the positions every 15 pips based on a long trendline cross down 3-4 hours ago (eum5time3). Of course 5WMA on 1H chart began to slope upwards as you can see from eu60mtime2 fig. but its distance from 100EMA was big enough. Here i would like your advise if my decision for martingaling was right or not. Should we exit the short trade and go long on 5m chart after the slope entry upwards,to close the trade what is your opinion?CHART eum5time4: Finally i was lucky and exited the trades with some pips profitAfter a long time run KMs what i want to say is that KMs are very profitable if someone could follow the confirmed direction of 5WMA in hourly charts. Placing entries in smaller TFs is very very risky. Thank you again for your help and support us.Regards

I take both reversal as well as repulsion trades. It was by chance that market was offering repulsion when I posted trades. I took one trade which was pullback and it resulted in +20 pips.

A repulsion entry is also a slope change entry but near any ema where as in pullback emas are away. It depends on situations where only repulsion of ema21 works where as in others higher emas are needed.

kolachi

Files:

kolachi:
Look at the chart below which shows the long trades by me on euro. kolachi

You seem to enter position very early before confirmation from Japanese Candlesticks.. and stick to it even it passes the previous low which should be your Stop Loss (in standard trading). This is some risky trading - how long are you doing this?