Kolachi Method of Trading - page 81

is this thread still on the go or being dropped?

Anyone can give the screenshoot after trading by this system?Thanks

still going on ...

Have been busy lately and would post my yearly progress next weekend.

kulache

maq:
is this thread still on the go or being dropped?

Kolachi is a great trading system - I have traded it for some time now.

Kolachi,

I do believe your method has merit and I applied on your website for KPFM access but you have never replied to me with conformation or any sort of logon details. I have PMed you with my E-mail and E-mailed you at your private address.

I'm keen to get to learn.

Thanks.

Kolachi

this system it simce to be a good one i will suggest you automate it becouse i have try it and it has being given me my profit, so i suggest you creat an EA for this

J.Kome megaxdig2002@yahoo.com

Hi,

I have replied your PM.

kulache

Macdon:
Kolachi, I do believe your method has merit and I applied on your website for KPFM access but you have never replied to me with conformation or any sort of logon details. I have PMed you with my E-mail and E-mailed you at your private address. I'm keen to get on learn. Thanks.

Hi JK,

Thank you very much for the positive feed back and suggestion. surely I will work on these lines.

regards,

kulache

J.Kome:
Kolachi this system it simce to be a good one i will suggest you automate it becouse i have try it and it has being given me my profit, so i suggest you creat an EA for this J.Kome

The details of Kolachi Method are very awesome..i never had undergone through it..

Thanks for sharing..

Yearly Performance

Week: 52 Weeks

Pips Peformance: +12060 (approx)

Average Monthly Pips: +1005 pips

Average Weekly Pips: +251 pips

Eq. Change (2009): +120.63%

kulache

Reason: