Kolachi Method of Trading - page 111

Attached is the monthly summary for the month of October, 2010.

kolachi

Files:

Two more deals in usdchf resulted in +25 pips. I will continue trading but wont post more trade results as these are enough to boost the morale of traders.

kolachi

Files:

I attach daily and weekly charts as well as resistence area. I am absolutelly certain that euro will reach this area. My purpose is to sell 7 trading lots just when price will touch TL1.

Regards

zacharakis:
Unfortunatelly my last trade closed with negative pips -300 just for 25pips (price went to 1.3805). OK that is forex. Today euro reached 1.4200. Stay away. Sell levels should be between 1.4450-1.4550regards
Files:
eu_1w.gif  27 kb
eu_1d.gif  23 kb

You may take a look at candle1, which closed over acsending green channel. Price self feeded and rapidly is moving higher and higher. My TP level should be the upper channel border

Hope to help

zacharakis:
I attach daily and weekly charts as well as resistence area. I am absolutelly certain that euro will reach this area. My purpose is to sell 7 trading lots just when price will touch TL1. Regards
Files:
eu_1h.gif  26 kb

I read through from first page until current page in 3 days over last weekend and phewwwww... hopefully I can make profit like you guys using this method.

and what do you guys think of current situation for eurusd now?

From time frame to time frame, I can see that every lower ema has cross higher ema. Is this suppose that on the daily chart, it will break into ema2000?

m5 - repulse at yellow, price will go down

m15 - same like m5, this was support by ema55 crossing ema 100

m30 - no idea

1h - wma5 testing ema200, which if it cross, then the price will go down. this was support by ema21 crossing ema100..

Is my explaination correct? I have no other indicator. I am using only Kolachi style....

hi there, i have read this thread within 3 days over last weekend. pheww!

Hi, how to entry using 15m or lower based on 1h chart?

Hello everyone,

I want to ask mr.Kulache, in 1 month chart euro/usd go up, 1 week 5ma forms slope, 1 day is over 55, 4 hour is under 200. I was confused here. Is it possible to explain here? I believe that eur will go up following monthly but from other charts we have mixed signals

Thank you

Dear Komis64,

Just try to focus only on TF which triggers your trades and use higher TFs as for guidance. Position of MAs on higher TFs usually act as supports/resistences so you can there place trades respectevely. Regarding euro:

1. Monthly chart: Price driven to 1.4450- 1.4550 BULLISH

2. Weekly chart :Slope of 5wma is not confirmed yet. You saw that when price touched 100/200 ema imidiatelly reacted and gave 200pips up.

3. Daily chart is more important. 55ema has crossed both 100/200 and 100ema has just crossed 200. The position of these 100/200 is 1.3350-1.3400. As 5wma is pointing down i expect price to reach these levels and will react. Also near to these levels we have and green support line.

4. Four hour chart shows 21ema crossed 200 and 5wma ready to slope down.

5. In 1 hour chart 5 has crossed 21. Expected down cross. Enter sell here and let trade run untill 1.3400

or a simplified method: Try to follow 5wma from slope to slope.

I dont know if Mr. Kolaci agrees

Attached you may see also smaller trades gave me about 200pips last 3 days

regards

komis64:
Hello everyone,I want to ask mr.Kulache, in 1 month chart euro/usd go up, 1 week 5ma forms slope, 1 day is over 55, 4 hour is under 200. I was confused here. Is it possible to explain here? I believe that eur will go up following monthly but from other charts we have mixed signalsThank you
Files:

Zach,

I agree with your overall analysis. You are doing well and I appreciate your efforts to educate others. Keep up the good work.

kolachi

zacharakis:
Attached you may see also smaller trades gave me about 200pips last 3 days
Reason: