[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 38

Gogen:

Hi all, could you please tell me where to find an EA that for each reopening of a pending order, at the exit (it) puts a lossless loss, probably somewhere already have one. Maybe someone has it ?

Kim has one.

Voronoff:

Kim's got one.

He does have one, thank you!

Good day ! During the last week I "messed around" on several forums, but I have not found any support (free :)) .

I believe that quite a few traders use the RSI indicator to detect divergence, and consequently take its readings into account when opening reversal positions. That's why I found it strange that I cannot find something similar to my request . Please let me know :)

This is what I need :

An EA that opens trades based on the specified % of the RSI indicator .

I need slots to specify the % I want, in quantities of 20. To be able to enter in several %, at which the order will be opened in the direction I am interested in. For example 75%, 76%, 77%, etc.

An order is placed whenever a certain % is touched, i.e. not on the formed RSI bar.

An order for each of the specified % is placed only once (i.e. not on every touch) .

It is desirable that there are no such slots in the EA as stop and profit setting .

R_N, if the strategy is proven, tested and worth attention, don't spare those measly $30-40 and you'll have it all written in an hour

The topic of the topic beckons :) Maybe someone will help ... If not, I'll turn out my pockets :)

free cheese... what's the next one, I forget...

R_N:
Good day ! During the last week I "messed around" on several forums, but I have not found any support (free :)) .

I believe that quite a few traders use the RSI indicator to detect divergence, and consequently take its readings into account when opening reversal positions. That's why I found it strange that I cannot find something similar to my request . Please let me know :)

This is what I need :

An EA that opens trades based on the specified % of the RSI indicator .

I need slots to specify the % I want, in quantities of 20. To be able to enter in several %, at which the order will be opened in the direction I am interested in. For example 75%, 76%, 77%, etc.

An order is placed whenever a certain % is touched, i.e. not on the formed RSI bar.

An order for each of the specified % is placed only once (i.e. not on every touch) .

It is desirable that there are no such slots in the EA as stop and profit setting .

Where's the idea? Here is a counter question. We have an EA based on a pure oscillator (it does not matter which one). We select a piece of history, optimize it, and get profitable variants of parameters. We do a forward test - we sell . If we optimize on a losing section we get optimal parameters that give profits. I think I need to ask how to adapt the oscillator based on the market conditions, and I think I would rather buy candy for 40$ and give it to an orphanage.

ivandurak:

Where's the idea? Here is a counter question. We have an EA based on a pure oscillator (it does not matter which one). We select a piece of history, optimize it, and get profitable variants of parameters. We do a forward test - we sell . If we optimize on a losing section we get optimal parameters that give profits. I think I need to ask how to adapt the oscillator based on the market conditions, and I think I would rather buy candy for 40$ and give it to an orphanage.
Where is the idea? Where does it come from? Everyone has it in one place, hmm ... I just want to automate the process, not watch every indicator bar.

Yes, and on what days do the programmers write here, because the answer so far are flooders?

R_N:
Where is the idea? Where does it come from? All of them have it in one place, hm ... I just want to automate the process and not watch every bar of the indicator.

Maybe you should go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

And it would be a good idea to correct your post (or rather, it just needs to be corrected)

Vinin:

You should probably go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Yes and your post should be corrected (or rather just necessary)

Yes, already looking into it, thanks :)

Did you advise to adjust the EA parameters?
Reason: