Kolachi Method of Trading - page 59

Sorry a little more explanation.

But in this chart the situation is different.Please explain it .

Thanks

kolachi:
HI,You have uploaded the right example which explains this rule of KM.We can see that wma5 crossed down through ema21. Now it cant cross back ema21 upwards untill it has not crossed any higher ema. Therefore, we see that wma5 crossed down through ema55 for fulfilling this condition and then it tested ema21. We know that on first attampt wma5 is usually rejected so we see the price coming down again. However, second time wma5 was allowed to cross though ema21 upwards. kolachi
Files:
1qw.jpg  121 kb

Hi,

there are many rules which control the protocols of emas. However, if we feel that there is too mcuh complexity on a Tf then we switch to any other TF which has a better picture.

Moreover, as far as trading was concenred on htis chart it is quite clear. I have attached the chart.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Sorry a little more explanation. But in this chart the situation is different.Please explain it . Thanks
Files:
1qw.jpg  51 kb

kolachi:
Hi,there are many rules which control the protocols of emas. However, if we feel that there is too mcuh complexity on a Tf then we switch to any other TF which has a better picture.Moreover, as far as trading was concenred on htis chart it is quite clear. I have attached the chart. kolachi

What is a Tf?

And on what bases do you chose these TF's?

Tf mean Time Frame.

Wouste:
What is a Tf?And on what bases do you chose these TF's?

Weekly Performance

Month: November, 2008

Week: 14-21st day

Equity Change: +7.54%

Pips Pefromance: +342 pips

kolachi

Files:

ionline4u:
Tf mean Time Frame.

Lol, ok now I feel like a total newbie

Thanks Kolachi for this thread. Don`t know where the thankyou button is, but anyway I thank you here. Have just finished reading the lot today, so now to start using this method. I can see how it works and appears to be very affective.

Hensby.

Hensby,

I appreciate your effort in going through the whole thread and posting your comments here.

kolachi

hensby1:
Thanks Kolachi for this thread. Don`t know where the thankyou button is, but anyway I thank you here. Have just finished reading the lot today, so now to start using this method. I can see how it works and appears to be very affective. Hensby.

Weekly Performance

Month: November, 2008

Week: 21-28th day

Equity Change: +11.86%

Pips Pefromance: +579 pips

kolachi

hello Kolachi

Please let me know that what is bi directional trading and is this also the part of KM.

My 2nd question is that what is your suggestion of to be expert in KM.

Thanks

Reason: