Kolachi Method of Trading - page 57

Weekly Performance

Month: October, 2008

Week: 21-29th day

Equity Change: +7.89%

Pips Pefromance: +300 pips

kolachi

Hi,

I am attaching the chart which shows that ema100 and ema55 act as resistance which means that it can act as target if you are early in a trade. It can also mean that if you want to enter then any rejection of price is invitation by the market.

kolachi

moondoggie:
I don't quite understand how the 55 and 100 ema's help us in managing our trades.Could you please explain?Thanks
Files:
ema100ema55.jpg  35 kb

Hi All,

Here are the charts for today for trades in euryen and eur/usd. total result was +127 pips.

kolachi

Files:

Hello Kolachi

Please let me know that how to trade in such a condition when the slope change its position continuously.

The screen shot is given please explain in detail.

Thanks

Files:
screenshot.jpg  22 kb

Hi,

Entry on wma5 lope change is warranted when we are away form ema21 with enough pip gap. As we enter on candle close so this gap is ounted form candle clsoe which confirmed slope change.

I have attached chart with explanations.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hello Kolachi Please let me know that how to trade in such a condition when the slope change its position continuously. The screen shot is given please explain in detail. Thanks
Files:

Weekly Performance

Month: Oct/November, 2008

Week: 30-07th day

Equity Change: +2.42%

Pips Pefromance: +1005 pips

kolachi

Thanks Kolachi for your quick response and nice support.

kolachi:
Hi,Entry on wma5 lope change is warranted when we are away form ema21 with enough pip gap. As we enter on candle close so this gap is ounted form candle clsoe which confirmed slope change.I have attached chart with explanations. kolachi

Hello Kolachi

Sorry to disturb you again but i have a little confusion. Please clear it i will be very thank full to you.

Previously i was open two trade according the KM(i think). But both the entries was failed.

In the given chart, please point out the mistake made by me and which is against the KM.

Files:
screenshot1.jpg  42 kb

Hi,

I have attached the chart with replies. We can see that ema21 is quite away form ema55 which means that a mvoe upward is possible. Macd is giving us divergence as price came down while macd bars went up.

Any short entry in such situation is a complete risk and KM only warrants a pullback entry but not any short entry here.

Although KPM could help us better but it is beyond the scope of our discussion.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hello Kolachi Sorry to disturb you again but i have a little confusion. Please clear it i will be very thank full to you. Previously i was open two trade according the KM(i think). But both the entries was failed. In the given chart, please point out the mistake made by me and which is against the KM.
Files:

Thank Your Kolachi for your nice support.

kolachi:
Hi,I have attached the chart with replies. We can see that ema21 is quite away form ema55 which means that a mvoe upward is possible. Macd is giving us divergence as price came down while macd bars went up.Any short entry in such situation is a complete risk and KM only warrants a pullback entry but not any short entry here.Although KPM could help us better but it is beyond the scope of our discussion. kolachi
Reason: