Kolachi Method of Trading - page 56

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: Sep/October, 2008 Week: 30-07th dayEquity Change: +10.31%Pips Pefromance: +820 pips kolachi

Kolachi,

I tried going to your website to view screenshots of this method, but i was unable to as it said that the website/account was suspended.

Please let us know where we can view screenshots of this method. TIA!

Hi,

Kolachi websites has been under DDOS attack since few weeks so you might sometime confront the message that account is suspended. We are trying to stay online as much as we can affoard.

kolachi

bnbb2004:
Kolachi, I tried going to your website to view screenshots of this method, but i was unable to as it said that the website/account was suspended. Please let us know where we can view screenshots of this method. TIA!

Weekly Performance

Month: October, 2008

Week: 07-14th day

Equity Change: -4.45%

Pips Pefromance: -390 pips

kolachi

Any reason for previous bad performance?

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month: October, 2008 Week: 07-14th dayEquity Change: -4.45%Pips Pefromance: -390 pips kolachi

I placed trades in eur/jpy and its increased volatility caused these losses. Infact,markets are quite unruly these days and any slackness in getting out of market at the right moment punishes with more bigger loss.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Any reason for previous bad performance?

I dont see where to learn this anywhere (even on google search)? I found 1 page of just example trades and basic rules. But nothing else... Please share...

First few pages contain enough details about the method. Howevr, it needs careful study and time to practise it.

kolachi

MarcL:
I dont see where to learn this anywhere (even on google search)? I found 1 page of just example trades and basic rules. But nothing else... Please share...

I don't quite understand how the 55 and 100 ema's help us in managing our trades.Could you please explain?Thanks

moondoggie:
I don't quite understand how the 55 and 100 ema's help us in managing our trades.Could you please explain?Thanks

support and resistance as written in the first pages of this thread

Weekly Performance

Month: October, 2008

Week: 14-21th day

Equity Change: +2.41%

Pips Pefromance: +207 pips

kolachi

Reason: