Kolachi Method of Trading - page 97

zacharakis:
Ogie, I dont think so. As you can see from 15m chart 55 & 100 ema are under 200. Regards

Ahhh ok so we're looking for that 55/100 to stall and reverse off 200 on the 15M as the 5 struggles against the 100 on the 1HR....? So we can then short?

Right,

This is the secret for me. But I think its no more...

Regards

ogie45:
Ahhh ok so we're looking for that 55/100 to stall and reverse off 200 on the 15M as the 5 struggles against the 100 on the 1HR....? So we can then short?

zacharakis:
Right, This is the secret for me. But I think its no more... Regards

This kolachi trading really is just about the MAs isn't it?! I know it's bad practice, but I often find myself forgetting to watch price and only watch the ema's react to each other!

Another point of view!!!!

ogie45:
This kolachi trading really is just about the MAs isn't it?! I know it's bad practice, but I often find myself forgetting to watch price and only watch the ema's react to each other!
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  29 kb

Ogie,

15 m chart

Look at stochastics,

Its time to drop, what do you think?

zacharakis:
Another point of view!!!!
Files:

zacharakis:
Ogie, 15 m chart Look at stochastics, Its time to drop, what do you think?

Just saw your post. I would have agreed but based on the wide EMAs and 100 having to try to cross the 200, not stochastic. It's popped up since then but now surely it's due a retracement, those EMAs are REALLY wide and 100 still not over 200!!

EDIT: I still think the 200 and price will touch on that 1HR before any real big break down...

You are right, I see that

But if price pass 1.2080 where is my SL then i will do something else. I will enter with 4x the lose lot with a TP of 100 pips. Please look at me

Regards

ogie45:
Just saw your post. I would have agreed but based on the wide EMAs and 100 having to try to cross the 200, not stochastic. It's popped up since then but now surely it's due a retracement, those EMAs are REALLY wide and 100 still not over 200!!EDIT: I still think the 200 and price will touch on that 1HR before any real big break down...

zacharakis:
You are right, I see that But if price pass 1.2080 where is my SL then i will do something else. I will enter with 4x the lose lot with a TP of 100 pips. Please look at me Regards

Yes money management is the key, I see your money management and loss recovery strategy. Exciting to watch this live! I can only contribute like this on a Wednesday as I have Wednesdays off work at the moment. I can watch charts periodically at work but cannot really contribute on this forum so this is a great learning task I am getting from you today Zach many thanks!

EURUSD 15M taking a breather downward, price will probably break 21 on 15M yet 5 may not. At same time on 1HR price may retrace to 100 (both are same spot) and then go back up to 1HR 200ema. Maybe, lol!!

EDIT: 100 now crossing 200 on 15M finally, I think price will have permission to go up further

Ogie,

Please lets compare the "another point of view" chart posted in previous post with this one and please tell me where price reacted. Thats why trendlines are so significant for me in trading

Regards

ogie45:
Yes money management is the key, I see your money management and loss recovery strategy. Exciting to watch this live! I can only contribute like this on a Wednesday as I have Wednesdays off work at the moment. I can watch charts periodically at work but cannot really contribute on this forum so this is a great learning task I am getting from you today Zach many thanks! EURUSD 15M taking a breather downward, price will probably break 21 on 15M yet 5 may not. At same time on 1HR price may retrace to 100 (both are same spot) and then go back up to 1HR 200ema. Maybe, lol!!EDIT: 100 now crossing 200 on 15M finally, I think price will have permission to go up further
Files:
eu_1h_chart.gif  24 kb

Trade manually closed 1.1977

+43pips

regards

zacharakis:
Order triggered at 1.2020. Good luckquote=zacharakis;46228]Hi all,EUA pending sell order has already been set to 1.2020. TP 1.1680 SL 1.2080Good luck