Kolachi Method of Trading - page 23

just leave religion out of it. It belongs deep inside and way out of society. It really doesnt belong here. Bossxero your pitch about your religion was uncalled for as your defence of suicide bombers and "satanic rushdie". If it is okay to slander based on what someone does and believes that the muslims have given us enough to call them the devils followers.

an outside opinion

Weekly Performance

Month:June/July, 2007

Week:27-4th day

Equity Change: +4.78%

Pips Pefromance:+537 pips

kolachi

Files:
ed05072007.jpg  49 kb

Hey Kolachi? Is the PDF coming kicking in soon? Impatiently waiting for it

Hi Boss,

I am working on it but cant give any time frame as i am busy iwth my personal trading and then running KT as well as Kolachi Academy.In addition to that i have a complete family to give time to.

Thanks for interest and encouragement.

kolachi

bossxero:
Hey Kolachi? Is the PDF coming kicking in soon? Impatiently waiting for it

Is there an EA for this system

Asking for EA is a pitfall for most newbies!!

Master the manual system first, then ask for EA

Its as simple as this. All the best

Dave2:
Is there an EA for this system

hey all , im new to this forum , been reading the last ... 23 pages of this thread , n been looking at the way kolachi system works ... in my opinion kolachi system is a science of Moving Averages , looks like kolachi been defining a set of rule of how the moving averages behave ... It interests me a lot n i shall try doing some tests on it ...

looking at the method , logically entry should be placed when slope (dy/dx) becomes 0 of a closed position at a specific timeframe , say 1 hour, in the next 1 hour we should look at a lower time frame , say 5 mins , and decides when to have the best possible entry ... is that the way u do it Kolachi ?

btw Salman Rushdie is a real nice guy though eccentric , hes my uncle ...

Hi great nephew,

Thanks for posting in my thread.Infact I had kept myself away form this thread till now because your uncle had become focus of this thread for last few weeks and forex was being ignored. LOL

However, i could not resist posting today because of two reasons.One is my love for dy/dx.I love mathematics and physics more than anything.I am in forex because it is as logical as maths.Had i not been a student of maths and physics, I would never have in forex.

Secondly, you claimed that you are nephew of a well known and highly controversial person of this age.I wont say any word again lest this thread should be hijacked by fanatics again to oppose or defend him.

P.S. I would love to reply your posts about Kolachi Method.I hereby offer you

free membership of Kolachi Private Forum.Just register at Kolachi Forum and i will allow you free access.

Moreover, this offer is extended to Bossxero too, in recognition of his services and help to fxfisherman community.I love those who help others.

kolachi

maheswara:
hey all , im new to this forum , been reading the last ... 23 pages of this thread , n been looking at the way kolachi system works ... in my opinion kolachi system is a science of Moving Averages , looks like kolachi been defining a set of rule of how the moving averages behave ... It interests me a lot n i shall try doing some tests on it ...looking at the method , logically entry should be placed when slope (dy/dx) becomes 0 of a closed position at a specific timeframe , say 1 hour, in the next 1 hour we should look at a lower time frame , say 5 mins , and decides when to have the best possible entry ... is that the way u do it Kolachi ? btw Salman Rushdie is a real nice guy though eccentric , hes my uncle ...

kolachi:
Hi great nephew,Thanks for posting in my thread.Infact I had kept myself away form this thread till now because your uncle had become focus of this thread for last few weeks and forex was being ignored. LOL However, i could not resist posting today because of two reasons.One is my love for dy/dx.I love mathematics and physics more than anything.I am in forex because it is as logical as maths.Had i not been a student of maths and physics, I would never have in forex.Secondly, you claimed that you are nephew of a well known and highly controversial person of this age.I wont say any word again lest this thread should be hijacked by fanatics again to oppose or defend him. P.S. I would love to reply your posts about Kolachi Method.I hereby offer you free membership of Kolachi Private Forum.Just register at Kolachi Forum and i will allow you free access.Moreover, this offer is extended to Bossxero too, in recognition of his services and help to fxfisherman community.I love those who help others. kolachi

Hi Kolachi,

Am very delighted and happy when i read about your offer. Its simply too great! You rock man. I will be joining soon. Keep up the good work

kolachi:
Hi great nephew,Thanks for posting in my thread.Infact I had kept myself away form this thread till now because your uncle had become focus of this thread for last few weeks and forex was being ignored. LOL However, i could not resist posting today because of two reasons.One is my love for dy/dx.I love mathematics and physics more than anything.I am in forex because it is as logical as maths.Had i not been a student of maths and physics, I would never have in forex.Secondly, you claimed that you are nephew of a well known and highly controversial person of this age.I wont say any word again lest this thread should be hijacked by fanatics again to oppose or defend him. P.S. I would love to reply your posts about Kolachi Method.I hereby offer you free membership of Kolachi Private Forum.Just register at Kolachi Forum and i will allow you free access.Moreover, this offer is extended to Bossxero too, in recognition of his services and help to fxfisherman community.I love those who help others. kolachi

Thanks a lot Prof ! I shall interact about the methods in ur forum then ...

Reason: