BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 62

I am using stochastic confirmation as the following:

- stoch level is below 25 (or 30) is for buy confirmation;

- stoch is above 75 (or 70) is for sell confirmation.

And it is also depends on which stoch indicator you are using. Standard stoch indicator is noisy something ... so I am using mladen's Stochastic of a stochastic (double stochastic and regular stochastic). If you are elite member so you can download it from this post. Same settings (14;5;5).

Because it was below 25 for D.Stoch.

If you are not elite member so you can use any double stochastic from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 (it was posted many double stochastics somewhere in the end of the thread).

Besides, I am always switching between templates.

For example:

Because there are 2 kinds of trading styles using this BT system:

- trading inside daily channel

- trading on breakout of daily channel.

As my deposit is small one so I am trading inside this channel between one dotted line and the other one. And red dotted line is exit from sell for me and blue dotten line is exit from buy (one of exit possibilities as we are having many exit rules so it is just one of them - if the price is near or aroud dotted line).

People will more big deposit size may trade the breakout of this dotted lines.

Files:

Just look at those images:

I did not open this sell because this sell signal is near my exit from sell (near sell dotted line). Because trading breakout is always more risky than trade the trend.

But the people who are trading breakout had good possiblity to open sell.

Because in my example with open trades (posted today one page back) so I closed CADJPY with +20 pips in profit.

But the people (who are trading breakout) should not close it so early and will continue with this order.

It depends on deposit size, personal trading risk understanding and trading style.

Files:

Hi ND,

on your post 605, you said the BT1 and BT2 signal too far away each other (cad/jpy chart), maybe choppy market, it is advisable not to open trade?

I selected very conservative settings for myself and I am always trying to find some reason about not to trade. Especially very volatile pairs.

We may play with BrainTrend second all-in-one indicator using spread as true for example ...

Anyway, trading the breakout is always more risky and difficult than to trade simple trend inside the channel.

newdigital:
Basicly I am not trading every day as I do not have time for that. For example I did not trade for few last days.

Hi newdigital,

In the image you posted the top half has a lot of account info on it . Is there a indi for this or is this done by hand?

If there is an indi for it, could you please point me in the right direction .

Thanks in advance

Just the trades for today:

I closed all the trades before the news. Besides, I did not have the time to move the stop sometimes so that is why I got one loss for GBPUSD with -61 pips (it is difficult to trade and to moderate the forum in the same time sorry).

The results for today:

+162 pips - 61 pips = +101 pips.

hi

newdigital:

I closed all the trades before the news. Besides, I did not have the time to move the stop sometimes so that is why I got one loss for GBPUSD with -61 pips (it is difficult to trade and to moderate the forum in the same time sorry).

The results for today:

congrat ND , this thread has been 3 years now and this BT system still works great ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

newdigital:

The results for today:

It is difficult for gbp/usd, price trying to find direction. We can see the bt signal everywhere.

Reason: