Kolachi Method of Trading - page 92

Dear Ogie,

you are right

ogie45:
ZacharakisAs ever, your reply is fantastic, thank you!So basically we should just use Kolachi analysis on any sensible higher timeframe like daily/weekly/monthly to get a feel for where price may go longer term then enter using Kolachi analysis on a smaller intraday chart like 1hour, 5minute, whatever we want right? I am starting to see there is no fixed rule to the timeframes we analyse, we just do whatever feels right to get a good idea of where the market is going, but we must stick to trading the timeframes we are looking at and not confuse ourselves with too many, right?Seems logical and profitable.ThanksOgie

Unfortunetelly i lost the opportunity to gain over 200pips in eu from the sharp reversal i spoke before as i was away from the screen.

Stay away from the market now. If someone is not in time the better for him is to go for a walk. Almost every day there are chances in forex

Regards

zacharakis:
Trade closed manually at 1.4455 +85pips.Back to eu now. This pair has dropped into a wide resistence area according to monthly chart (1.2100-1.1950). We will try to catch the sharp reversal which comes soon based on 5wma slope change.regards

zacharakis:
Dear Ogie, you are right

Thanks Zacharakis - am learning loads from you

zacharakis:
Unfortunetelly i lost the opportunity to gain over 200pips in eu from the sharp reversal i spoke before as i was away from the screen. Stay away from the market now. If someone is not in time the better for him is to go for a walk. Almost every day there are chances in forex Regards

Zacharakis

Great discipline you have, you right that when you plan for a move in advance but miss it, you are foolish to just jump in out of emotions just because you are angry you missed it. Like you said, there will always be more moves to trade.

Seems the key here is PLAN. If you plan your trade based on Kolachi & chart support on the higher timeframe then wait for it to trigger a Kolachi entry on the lower frame then you have a real chance of success. If you just jump in for any other reason you probably deserve to lose.

PS: great call on the EUR/USD bounce today, I looked at monthly and cant really see the major wide resistance area you talk of, maybe you could please post chart?

Thanks!!!!

Ogie

Hi Traders

I wish to believe that you have a successful day on Forex market....

Recently I have a chance to heared that Freedom Forex Formula appear on forex market...

do anybody meets with this trading methodology and what's have been your experience...

dekac:
Hi Traders I wish to believe that you have a successful day on Forex market.... Recently I have a chance to heared that Freedom Forex Formula appear on forex market...do anybody meets with this trading methodology and what's have been your experience...

Dekac

I've no idea what "Freedom Forex Formula" is, but with respect if you would like to talk about a trading method other than Kolachi Method please start a new thread, this thread is for the Kolachi Method.

Regards

Ogie

Without any disrespect, has the originator been replaced by Zac and Ogie?

Why don't you guys chat to each other on Skype/Google Talk or any other and let the originator do the teaching, please?

hercsvw:
Without any disrespect, has the originator been replaced by Zac and Ogie? Why don't you guys chat to each other on Skype/Google Talk or any other and let the originator do the teaching, please?

Hi Hercsvw

Im sure Kolachi is still in charge LOL! Zach is obviously a well-learned student of Kolachi and is being very generous with his input to this thread.

It seems people come people go from this thread, which is natural, and now Zach is great contributor. I'm asking questions because I'm learning, I'm not in a position to teach anyone yet.

My comment to that other guy was because he's come onto a thread for one method to randomly talk about about a completely different method. I'm sure he's a well meaning person and the method he talks of may be brilliant (although with a name like "Freedom Forex Formula" I can smell a scam a mile off) but it needs its own thread to keep order in the forum.

I would like to personally thank Zach for his help on this thread and long may he post.

Ogie

Dear hercsvw,

I should be very disobliging against KM if i had posted somewhere else since my way of trading is based on this method but believe me i have no problem at all to stop the posts now if originator instructs me to do so and anyone who likes may contact me in private his e-mail to continue the discussion

regards

hercsvw:
Without any disrespect, has the originator been replaced by Zac and Ogie? Why don't you guys chat to each other on Skype/Google Talk or any other and let the originator do the teaching, please?

Dear Ogie,

Thank you very much for good words

I attached the monthly chart. The resistence area is under aqua trendline and over support line of 1.1945. Trend in this chart is pointing down but in hourly chart price will give a lot of pips in reverse direction. This is my opinion.

Thanks again

ogie45:
Zacharakis Great discipline you have, you right that when you plan for a move in advance but miss it, you are foolish to just jump in out of emotions just because you are angry you missed it. Like you said, there will always be more moves to trade. Seems the key here is PLAN. If you plan your trade based on Kolachi & chart support on the higher timeframe then wait for it to trigger a Kolachi entry on the lower frame then you have a real chance of success. If you just jump in for any other reason you probably deserve to lose. PS: great call on the EUR/USD bounce today, I looked at monthly and cant really see the major wide resistance area you talk of, maybe you could please post chart? Thanks!!!! Ogie
Files:
Reason: