Weekly Performance

Month:October, 2007

Week:10-17th day

Equity Change: +4.29%

Pips Pefromance: +618 pips

kolachi

Files:

Thank You

Thank you Kolochi, your help and advice is always appreciated.

Weekly Performance

Month:October, 2007

Week:17-24th day

Equity Change: +4.70%

Pips Pefromance: +705 pips

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Last week in addition to euro, I had an opportunity to trade euroyen. Following is the chart of euroyen long trades.

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Today was a news day as calendar was full of news releases. Today ended with me for +175 pips in total. Charts for euroyen and euro are posted below.

kolachi

Files:

Is there an Autotrade EA for this system?

Thanks

No. There is no EA for Kolachi Methods.

kolachi

matrixebiz:
Is there an Autotrade EA for this system?Thanks

Hi I am very new with forex and at this point in time would like just going through the forum.

Thanks

Hi, Kolachi

Congratulations for a great method, and many thanks for sharing it with us, the less perceptive multitude... we can only strive to equal you one day...!

Great performance on the 25th! Looking at your chart and at mine for the same period - what a difference... However I am relatively new to trading, I have been doing it demo for 3 months, and for real money for the last two weeks - and as probably everyone on this forum already knows - the real trading is a different beast altogehter Anyway, I am learning, and from all the info that I managed to trawl from the internet, your method is the one I am most comfortable with - so I will pursue it with great vigor from now on.

Good trading to everyone.

Teo

Reason: