Kolachi Method of Trading - page 28

teo.flyboy:
Hi, Kolachi Congratulations for a great method, and many thanks for sharing it with us, the less perceptive multitude... we can only strive to equal you one day...! Great performance on the 25th! Looking at your chart and at mine for the same period - what a difference... However I am relatively new to trading, I have been doing it demo for 3 months, and for real money for the last two weeks - and as probably everyone on this forum already knows - the real trading is a different beast altogehter Anyway, I am learning, and from all the info that I managed to trawl from the internet, your method is the one I am most comfortable with - so I will pursue it with great vigor from now on. Good trading to everyone. Teo

hallo , can u share to me indi pic from this thread , sorry my english very poor

Hi Teo,

Thanks for your interest in Kolachi Method and for appreciation of my trades charts. Please read this thread carefully and post your questions. I will reply your each post.

kolachi

teo.flyboy:
Hi, Kolachi Congratulations for a great method, and many thanks for sharing it with us, the less perceptive multitude... we can only strive to equal you one day...! Great performance on the 25th! Looking at your chart and at mine for the same period - what a difference... However I am relatively new to trading, I have been doing it demo for 3 months, and for real money for the last two weeks - and as probably everyone on this forum already knows - the real trading is a different beast altogehter Anyway, I am learning, and from all the info that I managed to trawl from the internet, your method is the one I am most comfortable with - so I will pursue it with great vigor from now on. Good trading to everyone. Teo

Weekly Performance

Month:October, 2007

Week:24-31st day

Equity Change: +3.26%

Pips Pefromance: +513 pips

kolachi

Files:

Hi All,

Although tomorrow is the big day for news traders yet, todays trading was not bad for Kolachi Traders.

Total pip gain for today: +55 pips

kolachi

Hello Kolachi,

Your system is very interesting. Thank you for sgaring it with us. I recently registered at your site and am yet to receive my activation email. Please is there a way that you can facilitate this, cos am dying to divulge the information at your site. Thank you. my email is

Happy Pipping!

Hello Kolachi,

I am posting this to personally thank you for being so generous and unsellifish to make this trading system public. I goes a long way to show the kind of positive character you have. I started demo trading your system yesterday and the results are extremely encouraging. Aside that, it is a very simple system to follow and understand. Thank you once again for being so open hearted.

fxnumen

P.S: One question though....ema = exponential moving average, sma = simple moving average. What is wma? I used a weighted moving average, is it correct? Also your moving averages are they applied to the close or open.

Hi Fxnumen,

I am really humbled by your kind words.

Yes wma= weighted moving average.

In Kolachi Method, we use all moving averages at mean value(HL/2).

kolachi

Hi All,

Today was the news day and few memebrs of Kolachi Academy joined me in YM conference for NFP trading. We traded euroyen and eur/usd.

Result: +199 pips

The chart of euroyen is posted below.

kolachi

Files:

Hi Kolachi

I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Please can u be kind enough to explain what you mean by "median fibo lines around axis". How can it be calculated? I am getting addicted to your method, which for me is a good thing. I only wish to learn more. Thanks.

fxnumen

Hi Fxnumen,

Median Lines are parallel to ema200 drawn through average of two consecutive fibonacci numbers.

You can find this info here

kolachi

Fxnumen:
Hi Kolachi I hope you are enjoying the weekend. Please can u be kind enough to explain what you mean by "median fibo lines around axis". How can it be calculated? I am getting addicted to your method, which for me is a good thing. I only wish to learn more. Thanks. fxnumen
Reason: